Picked up 2OZ

BlackTurboTeg

Well wanted to get a qp of bomb but with money problems right now only got to pick up 2. It is very very stick and if it was up close you could see all the crystals. Hope you enjoy.
Got the two ounces for 450$

MVC-043F1.JPG

its lookin damn fine from here man

No they are Honey Sport Dutch's like always and yeah ill last me month or two i still got some of my home grow left.

And U i would grow but got alot of other stuff to worry about and my landlord is working on the house and don't want to do it if hes around . One day my friend you will see more of my beautiful work.

I cant really get better pics its a 1.3 mp camera that's the best i could get.. It is good .. very good and very sticky the flash messes up the picture so much. Its not dry at all but not to wet its just right. Trust me its damn good. The picture doesnt do its justice is smell and taste so good and skunky.
And i keep mine in a air tight container so it should lose nothing but its not too wet so i dont really got to worry about it . it was cured nicely.

yea that does look damn good, looks like that shit that burns forever in a bowl...im out for tonight but i'll be pickin up another O in the morning.

Looks like some icky sticky dank stuff. I suppose the price is alright, a little expensive for me, but if those are the prices in your area, it's all good ;) Hope it lasts you a while hehe

i can get a ounce of some dank shit for 110 but that looks sooooo damn good

Back
Top Bottom