Pics

thxs boss:bong: after i did that flush did that wash all the nute's out? reason i asked is i dont want to think later in flowering i'm starving them..

i've never did a flush in the middle of flowering just at the end of flowering..
thanks

No, MG uses release balls. The more water that goes over them, the more nutes released. best you can do is flush often to get those nuts out, but this can cause ph issues and defficiencies that will be hard to diagnose. Took me about a month to get it out, but I was ready to transplant after that and used my own soil mix.

more i read about MG SOIL i can kick myself in the ass for useing it lol:loopy::loopy:

will it hurt to transplant to ff soil in the middle of flowering? if you guys think i could do it... i'll go get some ff soil cuz i'd hate to loose my girls over it..

i know one thing i'll never use it again inless i grow some corn in the back yard. lol thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

What's the middle of flowering? If it's 4 or 5 weeks. I wouldn't. You'll hurt your yield if you do. Just chalk it up to experience and be careful about how much nutrients you give them. You can always add a little more nutrient if it's needed. Taking some away on the other hand is quite different and a lot harder to accomplish.
If your talking 2 weeks in I would really consider it. Although I will admit I've repotted at 5 weeks before due to emergency situations.

You guys know so much shit it's amazing! I don't grow; but, I love to come here just to read and be educated!

You should be able to use big bloom or sea tea - liquid kelp organics at 1/2 str. Or to be more careful but assure they get the micro nutes they need, pick up some pan-tone organic mix. Mix 1/4 cup to a gallon of water and feed.

i would love to get ahold of some sea tea but they don't sell it around and time i order it i'll be ready for harvest lol...

well after doing the flush they seem to be still growing good. i havent fedd them yet i'll wait another week.. i did notice some fan leaves r looking bad, but the damage was allready done.. the funny thing about is the effected leave r the one's right under my 1000w lights the one's that get more light than the other. the rest of the plant looks great. i'll get some pics 2marrow..:partyboy:

I look back now and wish I would have repotted that sativa dom I had at 5 weeks. She needed it bad. I have a shot of the root ball. But had I repotted, it would have overgrown the space... so.. whatcha gonna do man...\:)

What's the middle of flowering? If it's 4 or 5 weeks. I wouldn't. You'll hurt your yield if you do. Just chalk it up to experience and be careful about how much nutrients you give them. You can always add a little more nutrient if it's needed. Taking some away on the other hand is quite different and a lot harder to accomplish.
If your talking 2 weeks in I would really consider it. Although I will admit I've repotted at 5 weeks before due to emergency situations.

that "under the light" thing sound suspicious. could they have been burned by the light? or simply metabolizing too fast? when i do organo indoors i tend to go with soilless mixes (coir or peat + pearl) with organic nutrients in the water rather than risk conflicts between soil and food. i run it as passive hydro (feed to waste). outdoors , i tend to enrich the soil and then just feed enzimes a couple of times then just water all season. the thing about soil is that plants will only eat water soluable materials. so this means if it isn't in the water already or freely able to mix into it from the soil ; the plant isn't eating it.

cam_week5_007.jpg

hello all.. there's only a few of the leaves that ru doing this..
poop it wont show...

There ya go. When you paste into the image box, clear the https:// first, otherwise it will give you a double like this-https://http//420magazine.com/blah blah

:)

You look like you have nute lockout or it's just starting to burn from too many nutes., try and take one of the whole plant, we can tell better then I think and get you fixed up.

here's a pic of the whole plant at 6weeks.. she seems to be still growing slowly.. it's hard to see anything throgh the flowering bulb..
6w_002_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom