Pineapple Express & Some Friends

Ozman

Hi guys after about a 5 month break im back :thumb: ,this time im growing a few strains main focus is on the 1 pineapple Express ,i have 3 afghani x blackjack 1 bag seed,1 hammerhead ,1 big bud(but im 90% sure its a male i need pollen for my pineapple express )1 afghani x white shark and 1 afhani x hammerhead some are a couple of weeks old and others are a few more weeks ahead anyway if you know me i keep it very simple soil nuts and rain water i use 2 lights 400mh and 600hps oh 1 thing i was trying this grow is Nitrozyme :love: its awesome what ive seen so far makes the stems of seedlings get thick very fast i love it :morenutes:.
these plants are in veg 18 hours of light i will be turning them at the end of the month in about 10 days time any question welcome.

pineapple express feminized from G13 labs you can see she has been tipped :allgood: plus look at size of the stem for 3 1/2 weeks in soil thats awesome growth from seed this plant is going to be somthing special imo :yahoo:
I had some trouble when i went to germinate her soaked in water for a day didnt look like cracking so i just put it in a pot with another plant and said to myself if it comes up bonus well i guess i got lucky it come up struggled for a few days and now its growing like its possessed:woohoo:
IMG_026821.JPG

IMG_026917.JPG

afghani x hammerhead
IMG_027019.JPG

IMG_027114.JPG

hammerhead tipped aswell :allgood:
IMG_027215.JPG

IMG_027423.JPG

couple of random shots for now
IMG_027922.JPG

IMG_027819.JPG

this picture is a week earlier plant on far right is the afgani x white shark
IMG_025517.JPG

nutrients i use
IMG_028323.JPG

And a little micro light i picked up for 30 dollars 1 of the best investments ive made this is the best 1 ive found compact and has a light for mold and mildew as well as normal white light.
IMG_029112.JPG

IMG_029020.JPG

Re: Pineapple Express and some friends

Just a quick update
Pineapple Express looking good at 4weeks old.
IMG_001830.JPG

IMG_001733.JPG

IMG_001431.JPG

IMG_000743.JPG

Afghani x hammerhead
IMG_000156.JPG

And 1 shot of the room will be turning them in about a week
IMG_001329.JPG

i have my brothers camera trial and error trying to work it out :tokin:
Afghani x Hammerhead
IMG_003025.JPG

Pineapple Express
IMG_002829.JPG

IMG_002729.JPG

IMG_002628.JPG

I have 1 big bud male and 1 Afghani x hammerhead male so i wont be showing those just collecting pollen to seed 1 pineapple experess bud and a Hammerhead bud ,Big bud male x pineapple express sound interesting wonder how they will turn out .

P.s Go the Blues (its our state of origin state v state in rugby league here in australia tonight 1 of our biggest games of the year watch it if you can)

Re: Pineapple Express and some friends

Love it! cant wait to see what they look like when they start to flower!!!

Me too airblasted will be turning them tommorrow here a few pictures Ive never grown Pineapple Express before so its the main 1 im excited about i will also be crossing it with sensi seeds big bud male i have just 1 or 2 budd sites :popcorn:

Afghani x Blackjack more afghani in this 1
IMG_004525.JPG

here is same strain but more of the blackjack come out in this 1 its allways been a lighter green plus winter is bringing out the purple in her :thumb:
IMG_005421.JPG

pineapple express looks like a cactus plant in a weird way :hmmmm:
IMG_004929.JPG

Hammerhead very compact
IMG_004422.JPG

Afghani x hammerhead
IMG_004723.JPG

bagweed
IMG_005521.JPG

Afghanihammerhead x whiteshark
IMG_005126.JPG

IMG_005716.JPG

Some where planted late some same time you get the picture :lot-o-toke:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom