Piss test problems

lilangel_420

I just started growing and a new thing starts up next school year making it to where if we drive to school we have to take random piss test i would just stop driving ,but i live to far away and it's going to make alot of people stop so i won't be able to sell as much what can i do?

Carp948 said:
If your 18 like your suppost to be on this site. I can't see where they can leagally piss test you for driving your own car to school. Unless you have a school permit to drive. In which case that would make you under the age of 16 :hmmmm:
What are you talking about?!
You sign away a lot of rights when you go to school...

Yeah Carps right its total bullshit. If i were you i wouldn't stand for that kinda shit. Its all about princeples so don't let them do it just tell them to fuck off. can't you park someplace by your school and walk the rest of the way. well any ways hope you find an alternitive and don't give into those assholes.

peace
-FullMetal

ps. sorry a bout the language but that kind of shit just makes me so angrey, I had to put up with similar shit going through highschool and its just getting worse every year. What all us young people have to do is get involved in the discesion making process, thats the only way the people in charge are going to give a shit about us. If were not voting or showing up to city conscel meetings or making are voices heard than they have know reason to listen.

Organize And Get Active!!!!!

they can't legally piss test you, in any state, it is illegal to do so, unless you agree/sign a paper saying they can do this to you, because you are not on probation. you have to agree to take a drug test, they cant do shit if you refuse, trust me they tried pulling this shit in my day.

i would refuse to take it but ten i would have to go to a different school because they make us sign a code of conduct and if you dont sign it you get kicked out . It is shitty cuz it's gonna be my seniour year when i want to party the most. yes i am 18 but according to the school it doesnt matter they're even testing us for tabbaco and second hand marijiana smoke and if they find marijana on us and we dont nark on who we where around then we get put in contempted court

ok first off ohio does suck but u have to realize that when we sign the school conduct that we are putting it writing that we will sign for the piss test.. so other words they can give us a piss test when they feel like it to... yes school is a messed up place we she/me lives... but hey its life.. but they dont care if it is against the law or not they will do it no matter what.. so theyh can piss test who ever they feel like.. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom