Failed random work piss test

SmokeAlot

failed piss test,drive a tractor trailer, but I never smoke when I drive, only, always after work. now i have to get help and pass another piss test, or else i have to change my occupation, this is bullshit. it's going to cost me 700 dollars to enter into a substance abuse program that the department of traffic recommends, and the test was random, i never f*ck'd up during work. and now im pissed at everybody, i can't go back to work until i complete the program. this is the first time i have ever written a post, i really need help from any one out there who can get me a perscription, from any doctor i will travel any where in the usa, i live in michigan, i have been smoking for 10 years, and i never got caught, except by my pops, he kicked me out of his house, when i was growing some haze and some skunk in my closet, bottom line is this, we have to stick together and help each other out, because if i give in to these c@ck s*ckers, they win. Thanks to all who read. hope to hear some feedback.

SmokeAlot said:
failed piss test,drive a tractor trailer, but I never smoke when I drive, only, always after work. now i have to get help and pass another piss test, or else i have to change my occupation, this is bullshit. it's going to cost me 700 dollars to enter into a substance abuse program that the department of traffic recommends, and the test was random, i never f*ck'd up during work. and now im pissed at everybody, i can't go back to work until i complete the program. QUOTE]

They kicked my butt and now I'm reclusive. My mom has suggested taking vitamin E but I don't know how well that works. A girl I knew who worked for CPS said she had a friend who could pass tests by drinking lots of cranberry juice prior to testing. My friends have used fruit pectin and orange gatorade for color. Good luck.

Welcome to the forums guys.

Damn. can you ask for a retest? I've never failed a test so i have no idea.

detox drink

I stopped smoking like 36 hours before my test and passed with the detox drink.....

drink a lot of water a couple days before too

i got in the navy with a detox drink. stopped smoking a couple weeks before i got tested. but i smoked a lot. i still passed though. too bad. lmfao

Best way to go is Niasin(spelling is fucked) pronounced nie-ah-sin. One in the morning, one at night, clean in the morning. You couldve smoked the day before and youll be clean.

Back
Top Bottom