Pass a piss test.

H

hstisgod

Here it is...Ive been a pot smoker on and off since i was 13 im now 26... Ive been smoking one or two hits a day for two to three years . Now alla sudden im in a position i MUST GET A JOB. and almost all teh shit my resume sucks in requires a piss test. I have attempted at clearing my system. I quit on Tuesday night (Feb. 1) and last night after three near misses, I finally gave in an barely hit the pipe at a party. So basically one hit in the last five days. I would like to take the test on Monday...but its really my choice when i go down to the staffing agency. First and Foremost...lets get apoll going here...

Whats the most effective, no fucking way in the world ANYONE would fail type of masking agent that staffing agency sponsored tests wont catch? Im willing to spend up to fifty dollars. and where can I get it? My local head shop? GNC ?

Does me just calming down on smoking help? Cause since I moved to where i am (almost a month ago) my weed smoking has increased three fold...I am no longer a one or two hit a day person Im more like one or two bowls a day person...So now that I quit whats my THC level like and how many days before I can piss clear?

Can I in conjunction with my almost 5 days sobreity and a thing of serto pass a test on monday?

Please anyone who can offer advice Im in dire need of a job, I can only afford ot pay rent for the month... but the thing is I am dying to smoke...MY key focus here is ...How can I pass a piss test on monday with my own piss and still smoke a bowl tonight and tommorow?

Hah well, the time tested drink a shitload of water and take vitamin B pills should work, (vitamin B is for making your pee yellow)...
But it would always be best NOT to smoke 'till your drug test...
But w/e man...

j842p said:
Hah well, the time tested drink a shitload of water and take vitamin B pills should work, (vitamin B is for making your pee yellow)...
But it would always be best NOT to smoke 'till your drug test...
But w/e man...

lol thanks J8, hey bro... i got niacin... is that good enough?

buy your self a bottle of milk thistle it cleans out your liver and kidneys. take like 2 in morn and 2 at night and just pound water .. drink lots and lots of water. it usually takes like 3-4 days but its cheap and over the counter its like 4.00 a bottle u can get it in ur local supermarket. hey ive tried it it worked for me so give it a shot. if you want.

Alex420 said:
Whatever you do, don't use Niacin especially if you're a heavy smoker. I tried that shit and it sure as hell didn't work (failed first probation drug test).

I have heard good things about a product called 'Golden Seal' and also about something called 'Echnacea' (sp?), and even better about combining the too.

Never forget your water.

sure-jell works!

taking piss test tomorrow. just drank 16oz of chf cleansing liquid. i'm an average smoker and how long will it take me before i'm clean or will it actually work and detox me within an hour. or how long will it be?

I don't think they clean out your system, I think they just block the toxins from being excreted for a few hours. I think you should have taken that drink a few hours before your test, but I could be wrong.

bwomp420 said:
I don't think they clean out your system, I think they just block the toxins from being excreted for a few hours. I think you should have taken that drink a few hours before your test, but I could be wrong.

thats the way they've always been for me...works in like 30min up to 5-7hrs. i used cover up drink for 5yrs in service and it worked just do like it says on the bottle and make sure u piss couple times b4 the test.

hstisgod said:
lol thanks J8, hey bro... i got niacin... is that good enough?
I believe that niacine is a myth...
BUT if you don't feel like buying expensive vitamin B pills, just buy two DIET red bulls (don't want any sugar, just believe me) and that should have more than enough vitamin B... (like 400% daily value)

pupilofcanibus said:
thats the way they've always been for me...works in like 30min up to 5-7hrs. i used cover up drink for 5yrs in service and it worked just do like it says on the bottle and make sure u piss couple times b4 the test.

what is that you guys are talking about... that sounds like the right potency i need

1st one i used was called terminator 3000 or somethin. Its just a 16 or 20oz bottle of liquid you drink like 30min - hr b4 the piss test and it works for like 7hrs. i got mine at a local head shop but you can find them online cheaper. i payed 30$ ea for mine

I'm actually in the need of employment as well, I'm not in as much of a rush but I do love weed but I do need money for it. So that Diet Red Bull thing, do you just drink 2 then wait a few days or what? I was told by few good sources that vitamin C is the shiznite for cleaning your system within a few days as well.

Try this...

Tommy Chongs "Urine Luck" has worked for me. It's only like 40$ and you just pour it in AFTERyou pee. It is very recomended that you quit a day before the test....It's only a day!!! And I thought I was a fiend!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom