Plant dying need help

Yeah I read all of it... that’s why I’m leary.
California is full of money hungry crooks. I trust OMRI. If you read the charts, they still allow synthetic Nutrients in their OIM products.

“The state of California established its own organic certification program now known as the Organic Input Material (OIM) program.

In short, instead of relying on third-party certifiers like the nonprofit Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), California developed its own certification program to determine which products sold in CA meet the standards of the USDA National Organic Program (NOP)”
I’ve been growing for a few years and always learning new things it’s like endless learning lol. And I can believe it because I’ve noticed AN hides everything about their products I think I’m gonna try super soil my next grow. I ended up flushing my plants with pure water + fish sh!t in hopes it’d help break down nutrients that built up. And I flushed with 6.5 ph. Just waiting till things dry out so I can feed again. And the baking soda thing worked way better then my Ph up products I’ve tried.

I’ve been growing for a few years and always learning new things it’s like endless learning lol. And I can believe it because I’ve noticed AN hides everything about their products I think I’m gonna try super soil my next grow. I ended up flushing my plants with pure water + fish sh!t in hopes it’d help break down nutrients that built up. And I flushed with 6.5 ph. Just waiting till things dry out so I can feed again. And the baking soda thing worked way better then my Ph up products I’ve tried.
Go ahead and feed now. You should have after the flush.

Go ahead and feed now. You should have after the flush.
I never knew to feed right after a flush either lmao. my local hyrdo store had told me let it dry out because the stress it puts on the plant I should let it dry out.. where as my counter-argument was it'd seem to me like you're starving the plant of nutrition once you've flushed and stripped it all away.. this is likely the most annoying part i've had growing thus far was conflicting answers lmao. I had someone tell me at HTG don't use baking soda cuz it'll spike my ppm's which it didn't..

I never knew to feed right after a flush either lmao. my local hyrdo store had told me let it dry out because the stress it puts on the plant I should let it dry out.. where as my counter-argument was it'd seem to me like you're starving the plant of nutrition once you've flushed and stripped it all away.. this is likely the most annoying part i've had growing thus far was conflicting answers lmao. I had someone tell me at HTG don't use baking soda cuz it'll spike my ppm's which it didn't..
Just stick with our advice from now on. Lol!
I see a lot of folks get into by following the “hydro” guys instructions.

Don’t worry about measuring runoff in soil.
If you’re worried lockout, water only pH’d to 6.5 with three times the amount of the container size, then immediately follow up with a good round of feed.

I’d recommend reading the “how to water” thread in my sig. Very good info and the creator @Emilya is someone worth following. Very reliable information source. She can check my thinking, but Week 6 she says is a good time to reset.
Right here...

Don’t worry about measuring your ppm. Just makes sure you pH is on point and your good.

Back
Top Bottom