Plant streatching day 50

growmate096

420 Member
Hi guys

My plants are stretching into end of week 5 of flower, never seen that before does that mine they won’t be any good ? Buds seem really small definitely small for this stage.

It is a sativa strain, grown in coco 60/40 mix with watering system, shogun nutrients feeding according to schedule ph 5.9.

What may be the cause of such stretch?

Thank you for your help

I’m feeding it exactly as the last we grown

So that would be normal for them to stretch that long ? If let’s say the plant ment to flower for 14week

A photo or two showing the entire plant would help give an idea of what you are seeing when you look at your plant. I doubt that there is anything wrong.

My plants are stretching into end of week 5 of flower, never seen that before does that mine they won’t be any good ? Buds seem really small definitely small for this stage.
Auto-flowers or photo-period? I am growing photo-period and yes the Sativa dominant plants to seem to spend a bit more time on the stretch. Part of it is because of the length of the stems which does give the impression that it is taking longer. The buds also look smaller. But, when it is all over the harvest is just as good as that from any Indica plant.

Back
Top Bottom