miniture plants

zxcvbnm

My plants are really small and I dont know why.

I have alot of light, good soil, i think my pots are a little small but not enough to cause this.

My plants are 17 days into veg but only about 5" tall. But being that short they are still all sprouting there 5th set of leaves right now. But look great just small.

Ive seen plants grown in party cups and do fine but im worried about mine.

Is there any other reason that these plants would be miniture?

is that from seed or clone? depending on answer its not too bad...ive also noticed it takes a little while to go into the vigerous vegitative growth so they may start shooting up soon.

it could also be that you have good light and soil just as you said... as intensity of light increases the distance between nodes decreases. as a result vertical growth is slow but horizontal growth and # of nodes is large. i hit my plants hard with light early to get a bunch of branches started and then back them off to stretch for LST.

I have three 21 day old 5"-7" bag babies growing, two plants from one seed group, and one plant from another. The two plants from one seed group are growing significantly slower than the the single plant from the other group, and as you describe, they are shorter, but have heavier leaf growth than the taller plant. All three share the same amount of light, soil, and watering schedule.

Perhaps it's the strain?

Thoughts?

thanks all of those sound great. I was going to transplant tomorrow into 1-2 gallon square pots. Add more light but raise the lights to hopefully get the same lumnens.

Over watering def a possibility i was soaking soil down pretty good but it was taking 2-3 days to dry out. Im introducing nutes later today so im going to back off the amount of water to let the plants get used to the nutes.

yup. but I most often use a vitamin b1 product like superthirve to help with transplant shock (or any kind of stress). Just be careful not to over water. Lightly water around the new pots perimeter to make the rooks grow toward the outer edges of the pots in search of water. This will help the root system to continue to develop correctly.

Back
Top Bottom