Plants dying

kickstart1227

i am growing plants in a water farm drip system the plants grow 4-5 ft tall in the veg room look good :nomo: but when i put them in the flower room whith in a month they are dead 1st thing they do is start sucking less water
2nd thing they do is the fan leaves startt turning yellow
3rd the whole plant wilts and dies
i have tried useing less nuiets moving plants away from light change water once a week a couple of plants looked like the roots were easy to pull out of the bucket the plant came out bucket easy the roots stayed in the bucket could this be root rot is there a way to get reid of it?

Re: plants dieing

I'm no expert but I think you may be right about the root rot. Can you move the drippers away from the root base and toward the out side of the bucket? I run an ebb system so this is just a shot in the dark but if an answer is to be found it will happen within these forums. There are some real serious growers on here. Good luck
:thumb:

Re: plants dieing

Sorry my friend, once you get root rot, the only way to get rid of it is to cut away all the roots that look bad(healthy roots look white and somewhat firm to feel, rotted roots look slimy, discolored, and mushy to feel). Hopefully there is enough root left to keep the plant alive. Good luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom