Plants not growing

Sad to hear.
But a word of advice.
Follow what someone growing in your medium is saying (bill)
If you had listened to him my friend your ladies would be green.
And growing , no point taking what loads of people say and trying abit of it all.
Wont work as you found out also adding what you think you know to the mix and well .
Hope you try again and do some research into the medium your growing in before you start.
:thumb:

Sad to hear.
But a word of advice.
Follow what someone growing in your medium is saying (bill)
If you had listened to him my friend your ladies would be green.
And growing , no point taking what loads of people say and trying abit of it all.
Wont work as you found out also adding what you think you know to the mix and well .
Hope you try again and do some research into the medium your growing in before you start.
:thumb:
I tried to follow bill advice as much as my equipment allowed it since rn i dont have much money rn i dont wanna invest more into grow that is not moving 3 months. I actually did lot of research on coco grow but I was clueless since they have not been growing so I took advice to not feed at all. But hey lesson learned, i need to buy weed instead of growing 😂

PS. you need any help getting started again dont think twice about dropping me a message.
Coco is pretty easy to grow in when you follow the basic rules for it.
Its got one down side the daily feeding when your ladies start to thrive.
Look after yourself ;)

A/B
CALMAG
Ph up and down. (i only use down)

thats all thats really needed and its all i use and have been for years.
I dont grow the best bud thats a fact but i also never grow anything im
not happy smoking for some years now as long as the beans are good.
check my grows im a keep it simple/lazy grower.

PS. you need any help getting started again dont think twice about dropping me a message.
Coco is pretty easy to grow in when you follow the basic rules for it.
Its got one down side the daily feeding when your ladies start to thrive.
Look after yourself ;)
That was reason why I choose coco bc it sounded easier than soil but guess not that easy 😂 its still weird for me i finished 2 grows without problem and after i bought bigger tent i wasnt able to keep them in good condition for week with same nutes and everything

A/B
CALMAG
Ph up and down. (i only use down)

thats all thats really needed and its all i use and have been for years.
I dont grow the best bud thats a fact but i also never grow anything im
not happy smoking for some years now as long as the beans are good.
check my grows im a keep it simple/lazy grower.
Well i got everything from plagron and previous grow was fucking amazing. I smoked better weed only once tbh so thats why im sad about this thing, but i cant keep pouring money into something that is not growing, especially with prices of electricity rn in europe

16649974945971783470054225097220.jpg

Its funny bc i set up friend grow and he had 0 problems during grow and after that my 2 tries died and it looks like this one is going to die in few days 😅

Its funny bc i set up friend grow and he had 0 problems during grow and after that my 2 tries died and it looks like this one is going to die in few days 😅
Do you have a basic schedule for those Nutrients.
The coco a&b calmag and rootpower or what ever it is.
Cut it in half and feed every day.
In a ring around her.
Getting wider.
But let some come out the bottom for the tap root.
They will live.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Do you have a basic schedule for those Nutrients.
The coco a&b calmag and rootpower or what ever it is.
Cut it in half and feed every day.
In a ring around her.
Getting wider.
But let some come out the bottom for the tap root.
They will live.

Stay safe
Wai im confused, bc they are underfed they getting colors they shouldnt and curling up and now i should reduce feeding to half? Wont they be totally fucked from that?

But thanks guys for trying to help

Thx for trying but i decided to give up and sell tents. Im trying almost 3 months (1 month with these) to figure out whats the problem and nothing is helping so i dont believe it will go better and im tired of it.
You think it only should only take 3 months to have this game down?? There's your real problem, you have unrealistic expectations. This game takes years to learn...if it was that easy everyone would grow. I can say that the payoff is worth it if you have the sand.

Wai im confused, bc they are underfed they getting colors they shouldnt and curling up and now i should reduce feeding to half? Wont they be totally fucked from that?
If full nutrients are 1000 ppm that's too much for them.
Half is fine now 500 ppm ish will be enough now.
Every day 500 ppm.
At 5.8 ph.

Stay safe

Sorry this probably sounds stupid but what is the green twine for ?

Back
Top Bottom