Please can someone help my noobie self

bakesale

Hi all,

I'm a newbie as you can tell form the title, just have a few questions:

Firstly my setup:
-400w led grow light
-about 23" away from the herb
-i'm about 3 weeks in

okay so firstly why are the tips of my leave turning yellow, i'v fed them nutes about week and half ago but they are young so i thought they dont need much nutes, is this correct? as the soil will contain some and they just dont need that much as they're young ? i also read a bit and it said i should try flushing it so i did so with some water and they're still a lill yellow?

next question is regards to feed cycle, at the moment i go water,water,feed. and i water every 2 days. I'm using some fish bits for nuts btw if that is a problem?

my humidity is a solid 62% avg. and temp is around 23 degree. I know i will have to lower the humidity during flowing which i will buy a de-humidifier.

Thank you for any comments you make :Namaste:

Hi all,

I'm a newbie as you can tell form the title, just have a few questions:

Firstly my setup:
-400w led grow light
-about 23" away from the herb
-i'm about 3 weeks in

okay so firstly why are the tips of my leave turning yellow, i'v fed them nutes about week and half ago but they are young so i thought they dont need much nutes, is this correct? as the soil will contain some and they just dont need that much as they're young ? i also read a bit and it said i should try flushing it so i did so with some water and they're still a lill yellow?

next question is regards to feed cycle, at the moment i go water,water,feed. and i water every 2 days. I'm using some fish bits for nuts btw if that is a problem?

my humidity is a solid 62% avg. and temp is around 23 degree. I know i will have to lower the humidity during flowing which i will buy a de-humidifier.

Thank you for any comments you make :Namaste:

Tips of leaves burning... sounds like nute burn. Less nutes. Always do less than what is on label- like half or less.
Oh, wait, just don't even worry about nutes yet. I mean 3 weeks? And you gave nutes a week and a half in would suggest even a little is too much.
I would let them be for a little while to process the nutes. If they look a little dry, add just good old water for now. Once the foliage starts to improve. Maybe a week or two or three- then start adding nutes back.

Sent from mikeytv

Back
Top Bottom