Please help ASAP is this mites?

Re: please help ASAP is this mites

I do not believe that your leaf damage is insect related. What are the temperature and humidity levels in the grow tent? I believe that your leaf damage is from an evaporation problem or low humidity.

Ok so there looking better but can sum1 please give me an idea of when to water is 5 days to long at this stage there in roots organic soil in 3 gal pots that are 3/4 full they seem a little droopy how can I tell if there under watered I think cuz I over did it in the beginning that im under doing it now also shod I alternate plain water one the nut water next ty for ur input sunday with be week 4 and they are autos

Place your finger 1"-2" into the soil and feel how moist the soil is. You can lift your plant pots when the plant medium is dry and when the medium is watered and get a feel for how moist the soil is by weight.

Any idea whats wrong
1430442746023.jpg
1430166702097.jpg
1430442858682.jpg
1430442843532.jpg
1430442880451.jpg

Can being too close to the lights make it bend like that or not enough water some of the leaves are very dark and the colas are just falling over I tied them to bamboo now

I think its born or nitrogen the cola stem felt hollow and just bent over and I have very dark almost purple leaves

Ok so there looking better but can sum1 please give me an idea of when to water is 5 days to long at this stage there in roots organic soil in 3 gal pots that are 3/4 full they seem a little droopy how can I tell if there under watered I think cuz I over did it in the beginning that im under doing it now also shod I alternate plain water one the nut water next ty for ur input sunday with be week 4 and they are autos

I looks like a watering issue, but overwatering looks just like under watering!
Just pick up each pot. If it's very light, it needs a good, deep watering.
If they seem heavy, leave them alone.
Water (or fertilize) when the pot gets light, not before.

Thanks all there looking healthy again just hope I didn't do too much damage they were too close to the hps I ran outta room so had no choice but to upgraded do u think I should add cal mag to my ff nuts

What are the temperature and humidity levels in the grow tent? Can you please take some close up photographs of the colas and very dark almost purple leaves you are describing under florescent light?

Temps are 78_80 lights on 72_74 off rh is 43_53 after watering the dark almost purple leAves have gone away I was thinking there finally looking better do u see something by chance

I am unable to discern the leaf damage I am seeing in the photographs under the High Pressure Sodium light and would need clear photographs under Florescent lighting to better answer you.

Ok I will put up better pics out of the tent all my other plants are great but one ir has most flowers and Crystal but the leaves between the veins are an pff cplar and the fan leaves stems are turning purple even more strange all are blue mystic abd all have 7 bladed leaves except the one with the purple stems it only has 5 blades and a bunch with like 2 little stubs that wouls make it 7 and some where u can see that it would of been 7 but they grew together to make deformed 5 blades any ideas

All the others are structured like the last pic this one plant looks the best has the best form but dosent have those 7 and 9 blades u can see there almost deformed

Have you found any insects on the undersides of the plants leaves? Can you please take some more clear close up photographs of the plants leaves? Red/purple stems on the top side and green on the underside is normal, is the plants main stem also purple or green? I believe that the neem oil drench may have caused a disruption in the plants nutrient uptake and may has caused the plants leaves to display deficiencies.

Fungus Gnats feed on cannabis roots and will cause many deficiencies in the plants leaves from the damage.

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.homedepot.com Mosquito Dunks 6 Pack

https://www.sierranaturalscience.com natural-pesticides SNS-203

Ok thank u do u think thats whaat it is ive been useing gognays as a dredge and neem as a spray but im 2weeks into 6week flower so I stopped I used to see them in the soil running around and when I watered but since the treatment I only see maybe 2 3 adults tops flying around so I thought it was ok

Back
Top Bottom