Please help diagnose spots/marks on leaves

JSH89

Hi Guys – I'm a first time grower and this is my first post. Please help identifying a problem.

Strain - Cheese photoperiods
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type -
Soil
Grow Stage -
Sprouted 19 days ago.
Pot Sizes -
3 & 5 gallon fabric
Lights -
(4) 80 Watt LED full spectrum + (2) 10watt LED from the sides on 18/6
Nutrients -
only fed once, a week ago with ¼ strength organic fertilizer NPK 3.2.5 + Organic seaweed concentrate.
Medium –
Local brand of soil that contains “Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Compost, Perlite (10%), Vermiculite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal, Gypsum, Fermented probiotic bran, Organic nutrients” pH 6.5
Water PH – 6 - 6.5
RH -
50% to 65%
Room Temperature -
21 to 29 Celsius - Oscillating fan on 24/7

Problem: brown marks on leaves. Is it pests or deficiency? how do the plants look in general?

Last watering was 7-8 days ago.

I also have a tangerine autoflower, 16 days old that has developed white spots on the leaves.

Cheese:

Tangerine:

Likely you splashed some nutrients on the leaves when you fed her...which, btw, is overkill at this point. The soil as you listed has plenty for them for the next few weeks...keep it simple and let them do their thing. Water them well no more than 2x a week. Get the lights closer. Make sure the fan isn't blowing too hard directly on them. Consider starting a grow journal so others can follow and assist.

:goodluck:

Thanks for the responses.

I sprayed them lightly with some neem oil and they haven't gotten any worse over the last few days so I will just keep an eye on them for now.

I might also add a little calmag with the next watering if the marks get worse.

I also measured the pH of the run off water and it was 6.80 for the cheeses and 7 for the autos.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom