Please help, First timer with no luck

brodan728

.I lost alot of money. My set-up is in my closet made out of plywood lined with mylar, then it is a reca rectangler 5 gallon plastic storasorry pc crash, been down about a month. Y es like I said thath I'm a frist timer trying growing hydroponic I 'm growing. But I jumped intotubge container it with a 8" water stone 24/7. My the first time i failed lact of any food and all diede .I did'nt knoww until I found this group Here I have a grow place is in my closet 3 feet x 3 feet walls 4 feet hight lined in mylar, a rectangior 5 gallon plastic stourage tub.Also the lid has 4 holes cut out and have a sleve sitting just the sizeto hold a pop can. PH level is 6.0 Temp. 85-90. I just germenat in1 inch in rockwell cubes once 3 inches tall i set each cub into each cup in water aslo hydroton pebbles but All I have a 150 watt hps is that enough have got it I heard nutriangs and what what do I have to have and also tip's and suggestions. Brodan728 Thanks

@brodan728 Growing Hydro is definitely for someone with some experience to try to start up. I recommend going to you're nearest trusted hydro shop. Pick up a larger light *600w HPS work well & are inexpensive. Also get a premix of some soil and some 5 gallons pots. You have to learn the basics before you can be the master :welcome:

If your growing just that 1 plant then yes thats enough. This all depends on how big you want to grow your plant and if you dont mind a small yield. If your not worried about your budget or electric bill then I say 2 things, either add another 150w or go pick you up a 400w lamp. A 400w will cover your 3x3 closet space. But like its up to you. I dnt know if you want a big grow or you just want a little plant just for the sake of growing your own personal stash.

Back
Top Bottom