Please help! Hermie, opened sacs

heanter

Okay guys, i have 2 plants growing. One is Strawberry blue other is Critical kush from barney's farm. Both are FEMINISED. I learned that SB turned out a hermie that was ok but i think i was late to cut her down. 2 little sacs from bottom was opened a little. Will put pictures down. The strange thing is i found the same little sacs on CK. The SB wouldn't effect my baby girl CK to produce 2 sacs(was only two) ? What the hack is that ? ı am so sad CK showed something like this. I cut SB down now there is only CK.

Do you guys think CK will grow like Normal ? although i found 2 bananas on it?

Do you guys think that CK has already effected by the SB pollens?

There is no light leaks or etc. they also had perfect veg stage. for more info, you can check out my grow journal down at my signature.

Today is the first day of their third week of flower.

Any idea ?

And if the pollens are spreaded, would my other grows be effected too (2 months later) ?

STRAWBERRY BLUE

IMG_020447.JPG
IMG_020648.JPG
IMG_020744.JPG

CK

IMG_021141.JPG

Re: Please help ! Hermie, opened sacs...

If you find even one set of sacs on a hermie plant the only way to keep the plant going is to check her head to toe every single day in great extreme detail cause if you even miss one it could pollinate your whole plant or everything else in the room. Then just keep cutting them its really hard to keep up on is what I hear but good luck man.

I just grew a Strawberry Blue with no hermy issues, and am flowering two clones of her now, again no hermy issues.

Look at your grow to make sure you don't have light leaks. That's the biggest cause of hermies.

Before i bought my tent i grew 6plant in that room without any problem. now i have tent in the same room and no light leaks but thing happens. i am thinking that there would be a problem with the seed ? but on the other hand, why would my CK also shows the same thing with less sacs only 2. Can over feeding cause that ? Actually a fan is connected at the bottom of the tent, would it leak some light inside ? Anyways ı am hoping/wishing that my CK would recover .. Tomorrow will check around more.

Thanks for taking your time to answer.:Namaste:

Lights for fans or other electronics inside the tent can also play a role.

It could be a problem with the seed, sure but the fact that it happened to two different strains makes me believe environmental factors played a role.

I'm sure over feeding could play a role, but I don't believe it's common to cause a hermy from overfeeding alone. You'd need a few causes of stress to add up together IMO.

Look at your tent and find out. Turn off all lights in room, cover windows, etc.. and look at the tent when its lights are on. If you see light, that means you have a leak.

And for pollen, if you clean the area thoroughly, you'll be fine.

Lights for fans or other electronics inside the tent can also play a role.

It could be a problem with the seed, sure but the fact that it happened to two different strains makes me believe environmental factors played a role.

I'm sure over feeding could play a role, but I don't believe it's common to cause a hermy from overfeeding alone. You'd need a few causes of stress to add up together IMO.

Look at your tent and find out. Turn off all lights in room, cover windows, etc.. and look at the tent when its lights are on. If you see light, that means you have a leak.

And for pollen, if you clean the area thoroughly, you'll be fine.

Thank you man for helping me and giving advices. Did a little changes in the room, no problem for now and hope would remain like that and my CK don't seemed affected by SB. will see... :thanks:.

[BTW when i saw ur avatar picture i thought i got dust on my screen and checked with my finger lol :D then i relised there is smoke in the picture :)]
:Namaste:

The one on CK.

IMG_021236.JPG
IMG_021329.JPG
Meh it happens..hermies can happen from temp heat swings..if grow room gets hot ..cold doesn't seem to have the effect..bad watering patterns..both over and under..can cause it especially. In auto flowers..infestations of gnats I have seen stress the plants into popping hermies..move the hermies out of grow room and water spray the plants to kill excess pollen..you will get some seeds but I bet most of your crop will still be seedless..

Back
Top Bottom