Please help! Is this fungus? Mold? Mag defficiency?

TaylorthePaler

Hi friends, my name's Taylor, I just joined. This is my first grow: pineapple, extreme impact, and recently added a gg4 (All autos); coco coir/perlite; RO water; HLG 550 LED light; advanced nutrients iguana juice plus a bunch of other nutes. I thought these were nutrient burn or deficiency at first but then I decided it was rust, then based on poorly taken pictures a couple folks at :rollit: said it was probably mag deficiency. I was hoping I might get a 2nd (maybe even 3rd, 4th, 10th) opinion. I sprayed baking soda, removed 2 plants from the tent, and resprayed the tent one. The respray was way too strong and burned her, so now I have 3 types of uh-oh spots on my leaves. The 2 out of the tent got better, but I put one back in and it seems like the orange is spreading on to it, so I tried to cut off just those pieces, that's what my photograph mostly has. Thanks for your help!
20181122_152512.jpg

They've always been a little deficient the multiple types of spots have really complicated things. On a lighter note the one I have by a window is looking fine and probably ready to start flushing. She really tastes like pineapples!

Back
Top Bottom