Coco grow: Is this Cal Mag deficiency?

vrai

420 Member
Hi, is this Cal mag deficiency ? The ph of the run off water is 6.2. the plant is 22 days from germination and have been feeding at 750 ppm with 2 ml per litre Cal mag and other grow,micro and bloom nutrients. It's 100 % Coco grow and the Coco was washed properly before being used.
IMG_20191112_114334.jpg

Any advice on how to make it right.?? The plant in the photo is Alaskan purple and I am using the same nutrient doses for white widow and she's doing just fine. Don't quite understand why this plant has deficiencies. Currently am feeding 2 ml Cal mag per litre.

Any advice on how to make it right.?? The plant in the photo is Alaskan purple and I am using the same nutrient doses for white widow and she's doing just fine. Don't quite understand why this plant has deficiencies. Currently am feeding 2 ml Cal mag per litre.
Each plant can require something totally different. I would up the cal Mag slightly on that plant. What nutrients are you using?

The company is radon grow. It's a local company. Yesterday I flushed it proper and re fed with increased Cal mag , still don't see any improvements .

The company is radon grow. It's a local company. Yesterday I flushed it proper and re fed with increased Cal mag , still don't see any improvements .

Don't let the expectation of instant results blind you. It takes more than a day to see the difference. Also don't expect damaged leaves to go back to their green luster. The damage won't repair. Focus on the new growth and how those leaves look. This is why you have to be patient when looking for results because you have to wait long enough to see the new growth come out to tell if you are on the right path.

what is the ph going in?

Don't let the expectation of instant results blind you. It takes more than a day to see the difference. Also don't expect damaged leaves to go back to their green luster. The damage won't repair. Focus on the new growth and how those leaves look. This is why you have to be patient when looking for results because you have to wait long enough to see the new growth come out to tell if you are on the right path.
[/QUOTE

Okay thanks for the advice. I do see slight improvements today.

Back
Top Bottom