Please help me on this

Ive posted in the past the problems ive been having with my w/w cutting,hydro grown plant.Ive followed the correct PH as stated on my nute and also on this forum. 5.5 to 6.2. Still I get yellowing so bought a ec meter and have adjusted nutes accordingly. The other day I visited a mate who had 2 enormous cuttings,healthy as you could possibly imagine and informed me he gets 20 oz from the 2 regularly. He told me he neutralises his ph(green) and told me to do the same. Initially it sort of improved but I still have yellowing ,albeit at a slower rate. My current ec reading is 2.0. Whats the advice you can offer about this and if hes correct is there something else ,such as lack of oxygen? I constantly aerate the water using a fishtank pump. Please advise as I cant take much more of this. I started back growing end of january and have only had 10 days of smoke from the 2 cuttings I grew. Thanks in advance. Dan

There is more than 1 def. that will cause yellowing of the leaves. While it is likely a lockout issue with the PH of your res water at 7. I doubt it is nitrogen def. because nitrogen is still available in hydro at a ph of 7. What is the res water temp?

You mentioned you use an airpump for o2, is it enough? I use 2 airpumps & a powerhead in a 5gal system.

How old is the plant? the E.C at 2.0 would be too high if your plant isn't well into flowering, 3-4 weeks minimum and that is pushin it a bit.

Anyway could you throw up a pic? It would help alot.

Back
Top Bottom