Please Help - Need Advice - Not a lot of time

ahshit

Okay same thing going on...

been unemployed - smoke a little almost every day for around 6 months I guess - some exceptions.. female, around 138 pounds... Awesome new job offer - test next week...

I just bought rescue 5 day - the store had a decent variety of products but since I had a little time they strongly suggested this product - said it was sure to do the trick... I will get a home test kit tomorrow... just did the initial "head start" dose tonight... now i'm starting to panic. I will have maybe 1 or 2 days to spare - meaning take this stuff for 5 days, the test will likely be day 6 or 7 ...

There is a lot of information on this site but not all of it is consistent and i just don't want to blow it. Please, please, please help me... what do I do???? Should I buy another product to also take the day of? I'm really freaking out.

Thank you soooooooooo much for any insight and advice.

Hey not much of an expert on this but it's like flushing a plant u have to flush ur body so plenty of water and plenty of vitamin c. I also recommend eating extremely healthy because thc sticks to fat in your body an is harder to move. so the healthier the better and the water will flush out the toxicans

Hope this helps. Best of luck

:)

Re: Please Help - Need Advice - Not a lot of time...

Okay same thing going on...

been unemployed - smoke a little almost every day for around 6 months I guess - some exceptions.. female, around 138 pounds... Awesome new job offer - test next week...

I just bought rescue 5 day - the store had a decent variety of products but since I had a little time they strongly suggested this product - said it was sure to do the trick... I will get a home test kit tomorrow... just did the initial "head start" dose tonight... now i'm starting to panic. I will have maybe 1 or 2 days to spare - meaning take this stuff for 5 days, the test will likely be day 6 or 7 ...

There is a lot of information on this site but not all of it is consistent and i just don't want to blow it. Please, please, please help me... what do I do???? Should I buy another product to also take the day of? I'm really freaking out.

Thank you soooooooooo much for any insight and advice.
If its that important to pass don't risk it. Pickup some synthetic urine and practice keeping the temp in range. Its easy to do by just keeping the bottle in your crotch. With synthetic you can practice all you want with it and not hurt the product. I use QuickFix but there are other brands too.
Hope one of our sponsors will start carrying a line of synthetic urine.
Thc metabolites are not water soluble, they head straight for the fat cells and thats why detox kits don't normally work for cannabis.

Find someone with clean urine willing to donate use a punching bag balloon put it on the heater of you car on the way to test crotch it and enjoy your new job...p.s. keep it refrigerated until day of test

If its that important to pass don't risk it. Pickup some synthetic urine and practice keeping the temp in range. Its easy to do by just keeping the bottle in your crotch. With synthetic you can practice all you want with it and not hurt the product. I use QuickFix but there are other brands too.
Hope one of our sponsors will start carrying a line of synthetic urine.
Thc metabolites are not water soluble, they head straight for the fat cells and thats why detox kits don't normally work for cannabis.

Thank you for your help... i really appreciate it. I was going to go pick up some of those test kits strip things just to see how it progresses... I know NOTHING about synthetic... won't they ask me if I take any medications or whatever? won't the synthetic be "too clean" or something? Please help me understand where to get it and how to do it. I'm seriously freaking out.

YEARS ago - maybe 9.. I had a similar situation out of work, bla bla, and I used a drink.. drank it on my way to the place and almost puked it was so foul... but I passed the test. Truly. I didn't do anything other than follow the directions.. no vitamins, no special diet, I smoked cigarettes back then, too... there is too much conflicting info all over the place and I am really desperate.

Thank you for your help... i really appreciate it. I was going to go pick up some of those test kits strip things just to see how it progresses... I know NOTHING about synthetic... won't they ask me if I take any medications or whatever? won't the synthetic be "too clean" or something? Please help me understand where to get it and how to do it. I'm seriously freaking out.

YEARS ago - maybe 9.. I had a similar situation out of work, bla bla, and I used a drink.. drank it on my way to the place and almost puked it was so foul... but I passed the test. Truly. I didn't do anything other than follow the directions.. no vitamins, no special diet, I smoked cigarettes back then, too... there is too much conflicting info all over the place and I am really desperate.

You can pickup the test strips on ebay for about $1.30 each.

They don't ask you about any medications until a positive comes up with the GC/MS confirmation test. Then depending on the substance the MRO will try to contact you 3 times to ask if you have any prescriptions. But that doesn't work for cannabis. If you pop positive for cannabis you won't get a phone call and your job application will probably be thrown away.

The synthetic will pass MOST drug tests. There have been a few problems with some small independent labs that are popping up mainly in Washington and Oregon that will test for synthetic. But even that can be beat. Canada tests for synthetic. QuickFix and I think a couple of others have the fix and its working fine. If the lab is Quest or Labcorp they follow government protocols which doesn't allow the samples to be tested for synthetic.

These drinks primarily work by dillution. They always say to drink lots of fluids. But they also have creatine(which won't help in such a short time span) and vitamin B which helps color the urine. They can work for light and some moderate smokers who have healthy liver and kidney function and a fast metabolism.
Was there a difference in the levels of cannabis use from 9 years ago? If there isn.t then your chances with a detox drink are probably pretty good.
Again it kind of boils down to how important it is to pass the test. If its very important then subbing with synthetic is the most reliable way to beat the piss police. And its easy once you practice a little bit. Its stressful the first time you walk into a clinic but then you see how easy it is and the next time will be easy to do.

You can pickup the test strips on ebay for about $1.30 each.

They don't ask you about any medications until a positive comes up with the GC/MS confirmation test. Then depending on the substance the MRO will try to contact you 3 times to ask if you have any prescriptions. But that doesn't work for cannabis. If you pop positive for cannabis you won't get a phone call and your job application will probably be thrown away.

The synthetic will pass MOST drug tests. There have been a few problems with some small independent labs that are popping up mainly in Washington and Oregon that will test for synthetic. But even that can be beat. Canada tests for synthetic. QuickFix and I think a couple of others have the fix and its working fine. If the lab is Quest or Labcorp they follow government protocols which doesn't allow the samples to be tested for synthetic.

These drinks primarily work by dillution. They always say to drink lots of fluids. But they also have creatine(which won't help in such a short time span) and vitamin B which helps color the urine. They can work for light and some moderate smokers who have healthy liver and kidney function and a fast metabolism.
Was there a difference in the levels of cannabis use from 9 years ago? If there isn.t then your chances with a detox drink are probably pretty good.
Again it kind of boils down to how important it is to pass the test. If its very important then subbing with synthetic is the most reliable way to beat the piss police. And its easy once you practice a little bit. Its stressful the first time you walk into a clinic but then you see how easy it is and the next time will be easy to do.

Thank you again for your time on this...

Actually, last time, I actually smoked more than now/lately... I tend to be slender and have a decent metabolism... I dont know. The store where I got this stuff said that she has NEVER had anyone say it did not work for them, AND she has people that come back and purchase it every month... this stuff is $80.00 so I have to think that there's something to that. I'm just so worried... I will wait till tomorrow/ day 3 of 5 on this junk and test... they said that often ppl tell them that it goes 'clean' on a self test often in 4 days - I will let you know if i get a clean result at home... if not, I am in hyper panic mode...

Thank you again for your time on this...

Actually, last time, I actually smoked more than now/lately... I tend to be slender and have a decent metabolism... I dont know. The store where I got this stuff said that she has NEVER had anyone say it did not work for them, AND she has people that come back and purchase it every month... this stuff is $80.00 so I have to think that there's something to that. I'm just so worried... I will wait till tomorrow/ day 3 of 5 on this junk and test... they said that often ppl tell them that it goes 'clean' on a self test often in 4 days - I will let you know if i get a clean result at home... if not, I am in hyper panic mode...

Mid way update....

OK so been stressed to the wallllll..... but... there is hope!

I'm taking this 5 day cleanse stuff... it isn't a temporary mask, it's a fix - they say you'll get clean and remain clean until you do something to be un-clean. take 6 pills in the morning, 6 in the evening for 5 days. I am half way through it, so 2 full days and 1 morning to this point. I can't take the pressure so I did a test this early. The test kit says you need 2 pink lines to be clean.... and even if the 2nd line is very faint, it still reflects a clean reading. So only half way thru it and I see a very faint 2nd pink line... I am encouraged... I think this is actually going to work!

I will test again in 24 hours and update all here. This product looks like a winner...

Back
Top Bottom