Please HELP! Something Wrong With My BABIES

stnick89

So heres the deal. I have 3 plants outside 2 are in the same large container one i believe is skunk haze an indica. the other is a weak sativa, most would call reggie. the other in a seprate container is the same as the indica. Its a male im going to breed to keep this strain going cause it tasted amazing i was lucky enough to find a few seeds from a lot i had gotten. all summer my babies were looking amazing! Until 3 or 4 days ago. The edges and some of the middles of the leaves between the veins are turning dark brownish. It started with the young bottom leaves just turning yellow which didnt bother me. Today i flushed my mediums and im posting pics hoping to get some feedback. I think i have it narrowed down though i think maybe my PH in my soil is a little high just a little over 7. Please any input is greatly appreciated. i didnt work all summer to fall short now when buds are starting to show nicely. Thank you:cool:

IMAG00663.jpg

IMAG00653.jpg

IMAG00633.jpg

IMAG00642.jpg

Re: Please HELP!!! Something Wrong With My BABIES

Please anyone!!! they seem to have gotten worse everyday i really need help on this!

im leaning torwards the possiblity of a PH problem. can i use lemon juice to lower my soils ph effectively?

well it did get cool for like 2 weeks then it got almost to 90 out of nowhere

well, when in 90's+, keep em in the shade, i kept my in the sun and she almost died, so just watch out for that. Id say, keep pH around 6.5, and just use pH'ed water for a couple of times to help restore her. Check for pests. Most likely is a deficiency, which i dont know exactly what it is, somebody will reply and identify it.

alright thanks a lot. i dont think its pest i been keeping an eye on that for the most part i should just get neem oil so i can b 100%. appreciate your input though!!;)

got a couple new photos to post so maybe itll b easier to diagnose. notice the bottom leaves yellowing also...more leafs have curled up also. i really dont wanna lose my babies!!!
IMAG00673.jpg
IMAG00685.jpg

What type of soil is it in? What's your mix?
What nutes?

To me it looks like a ph issue. But If you are using a medium with little water flow it can be hard to flush. If it is a prefertilized mix with time release ferts
(I.E. Miracle Grow) the flush may become toxic.

The soil is soil from a garden mixed with top soil perlite and sand. when i flushed it this morning it drained quite well. as far as nutrients ive been going basic. i use miracle grow plant food at about 1/4 mixture. and i only use that 2 times a week. i didnt wanna over water so i would spray them quite a few times a day. Like i said earlier they looked great no signs of any trouble till about 3 days ago. Also 2 days ago since flowering began i mix a little unsulphured molasses in with my plain water about 1/4 tsp for 2 liters of water. i figure with that it cant b calcium or potassium related since the molasses should help that. at this point i just have to wait a few days since i flushed the medium.

i did check the PH but it wasnt a reliable test, one of those viles with the drops. i checked the runoff from the flush. it showed up between 7 and 8 so i added a little lemon juice to my molasses water checked the ph at about 5.5 which i figure would bring it back down to my safe 6.5 to 7. every post is appreciated!!!:cool:

well thanks to 1 person for helping...ive done some detective work and i think i got it! i believe since flowering just began its a phosphurus issue. so ive applied a very small amount of bone meal to the soil and ill b making a bit of bone meal tea aswell. i also know this raises the ph so ill keep an eye on that. i thank this forum for having resources i can check out and look through. what i do not thank is the community. anyway ill post some pics if things go well atleast wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom