Please Help something seriously wrong with Plant in Flowering Stage

dcowboys21

Hey guys just wanted too say im new too this and just started my first plant in september. I only allowed it two months in veg and then switched too flowering beginning of November. About a week ago i started too notice cupping of lower fan leaves then a bunch others started too cup downward. Then about a week ago i noticed the edges were now pointing down with brown tips on the tips of the leaves. 2 days ago 2 lower fan leaves turned totally yellow and now 2 more are yellow. Im not sure if its nitrogen deficiency or toxicity or something totally different. Any help would be amazing.

A picture is worth 1000 words, even more when you don't know what you are looking at because you are new.

What are you feeding and how often?
Medium?
pH of watering/feeding solution?
EC ?

But it sounds like ts nitrogen deficiency or toxicity or something totally different.

dcowboys21.199853

cfl 1600 lumens... and i was feeding it fox farm big bloom for the past 3 weeks but stopped when i noticed this problem

need more light, yellowing near the bottom isnt a disaster just watch for spreading, might be a tad overwatering
are you giving it full dose of mutes every week? have you ever flushed her out?
dont give up you are almost home
good luck and take care

I might be wrong, but I am not at all concerned. Because it is so totally one fan leaf set , I think it is just the plant starting its self-pruning cycle. Some plants do it sooner than others, and some never do it without flushing. Stopping feeding was probably a mistake. I would resume at once. Unless the plants seem happy to be unfed. Then ignore this post.

But now that you have stressed the plant nutritionally, you may have to watch for that more closely.

Leave the yellowing leaf on until the plant drops it. It is draining the leaf of nutrients. If the discoloring moves to one new fan leaf pair, just let the plant do its thing. Ideally it gets in a rhythm so the last fan leaves drop on harvest day.

If it happens to more than one set of leaves at a time, you are in danger zone and need to manage food/soil/water better.

Back
Top Bottom