Hi - I need some help with finding out what's wrong with my plants

tibbs

Hey, iv got 2 plants in my tent both with problems, the first one had it growth stunted just befor flower but not signs to tell me what id done wrong then the tips of the leaves have gone brown maby 2weeks ago
DSC_014121.jpg

the other one has been fine until about 1week ago where the leaves just started to yellow and now one the tips of the leaves are starting to brown
DSC_014224.jpg

iv read all about nute burn and types of deficiency but im at a loss of what im really looking at. my ph is at 6.5 so im guessing its fine on that front.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Well I guess first i gotta ask you some questions. Are they in a appropriate size pot? Are they getting any type of cal/mag? Are you checking the ph of your runoff. Are you using nutes and if so what and how much? I will say that from that second picture it seems as tho its sucking the nutes its stored in its leaves out thus im leaning towards its hungry. That first picture im not sure what to make of those leafs. Need more info and hopefully some experts stop by and chime cause I would like to see what they think as well.

Damn you beat me to it mr am4zing lol i guess I was just typing it up as you was answering lol

yes iv got them in soil, i checked the ph today and its 6.5 in both pots.

im using bio bizz nutes which im finding abit crazy tbh i am using a syringe to make sure i measure out the small amount thats needed maby iv put too much in?

il check the runoff next time i water and report back, cheers for the help

Back
Top Bottom