please help

rd2riches

well i just got two plants from a friend, i picked them up while the light cycle was on and these plants are about 7 weeks old just starting to bud. When i picked them up i took about 15 mins to get them home and back in the light and now they are droppy, are they going to prek back up or are they tramatized, and also is it cool to put a 125 watt cpf light to the lower branches while my 600 watt hps is on top? thanks for the feed back guys i need some help only my second grow

Welcome rd2riches! Yes, the plant should pick back up as long as you are giving it everything it needs, and Yes, you can use CFL's for extra/sidelight. CFL's are great for sidelight, and also adds a little different light spectrum, the plants Love them!

Good Luck!

i have a plant i just tranfered to my home also it was root bound so i transplanted it into a bigger pot and its been 1 week now and it is starting to yellow and weep badly
some leafs have dryed out and fallen off is it dead ?
it is a grape ape plant and as been veging for 3 weeks before the repotting
im using FloraNova, Floralicious Plus, Diamond Nectar and superthrive
i have deluded it alot though
i also have one called moondust but i havent used that at all im saving that for the next grow
i am using CFL bulbs
please help

i have a plant i just tranfered to my home also it was root bound so i transplanted it into a bigger pot and its been 1 week now and it is starting to yellow and weep badly
some leafs have dryed out and fallen off is it dead ?
it is a grape ape plant and as been veging for 3 weeks before the repotting
im using FloraNova, Floralicious Plus, Diamond Nectar and superthrive
i have deluded it alot though
i also have one called moondust but i havent used that at all im saving that for the next grow
i am using CFL bulbs
please help

When you transplanted into the bigger pot, did you lightly break up the bottom of the root ball so it stops going in circles? If you didnt, you can dig it back up and break it apart, try not to damage them. Dont dilute the feed too much! Follow the directions on the bottle for dosage. It is OK to start out at half strength and see how they like it, then move up/down as needed. But the yellowing is the plant telling you that it wants more than you are giving it. Increase the nute strength immediately, but dont expect immediate results. It will continue to yellow for a day or 3 in soil, but dont worry, it is just a delayed reaction. In Hydro, it usually takes the leaves 24ish hours for deficiencies to show/stop.

Back
Top Bottom