First time grower help please

Irondog702

so i picked up some clones and they dont seem to be ok to me. i picked them up 4 days ago the guy said he had them under 400 watts already (seems high to me) so i transplanted them into solo cups and put them under a 200 watt flourecent with my seedlings. a local store sold me rivive to help them with the transition but now the fan leaves are twisting. can anyone give me some pointers and a little guidance please?
420-magazine-mobile1191656179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile281524911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955807065.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help

Clone still look pretty healthy may just had to adjust to change in light high pressure sodium is a lot different than fur escent lighting when it comes to clones it is very easy to do now that you have your clones you can continue to take your own and not have to buy anymore from anybody you can also breed your seeds and so on I hope this helps a little if you have any questions on cloning or anything else I will be around or you can find me in one of two of my threads LMAO cloning for dummies or share your ways to increase resin production

Your seedlings do seem pretty stretched out how far is your lights from the top of your canopy
yeah like i said its my first time and listened to some idiot at a local grow shop and he siad no light for the first few days so one day they were just starting to get to the top of the rapid rooter i went to work and they were like 3 and 4 inchs tall 24 hours later. so now the light is about 1' away and they have stopped streching.
420-magazine-mobile1306026922.jpg

this is day actually the 3rd day after planting the seeds

and this
420-magazine-mobile1351595957.jpg

is about 24 hours later

so i picked up some clones and they dont seem to be ok to me. i picked them up 4 days ago the guy said he had them under 400 watts already (seems high to me) so i transplanted them into solo cups and put them under a 200 watt flourecent with my seedlings. a local store sold me rivive to help them with the transition but now the fan leaves are twisting. can anyone give me some pointers and a little guidance please?
420-magazine-mobile1191656179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile281524911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955807065.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help

The twisted leaves show that your pH is off ,water with pH 6.5.

As for the seedlings now you need to pot them up and bury the stretched stem up to 1 cm from the cotyledons (the first little rounded leaves).
After that move them a little closer to your light source.
This is not a guess this is exactly what to do to fix your plants .
Happy growing any further q or need help in the future just ask ,link to my journal below

I deal with a lot of first-time Growers I run a dispensary in New Mexico and I teach people to grow their own medicine on a regular basis so if you have any questions feel free to private message me or quote one of my post or show up on what am I thread and I am very quick to answer

420-magazine-mobile1110052052.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314709966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280584640.jpg

picked up 8 clones and not sure whats going on with these ones. any suggestions much appreciated.
first 4 picks gg#4 second 4 cookies and cream

but these 4 seem to be really taking off
420-magazine-mobile1917405398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1942260476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040881761.jpg

I add a few ml/gal bloom nutes in veg and the same with veg nutes in flower until late flower. I just use a lot more of the veg nutes in veg and bloom nutes in bloom. I also use calmag from the first feeding until 2 or 3 weeks into flower when the flower stretch is done.

lol well since nobody seems interested in my journal ill just repeat here about my seedlings also
420-magazine-mobile2110920829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile442505484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966249617.jpg

day 14 looking pretty good i think

gonna put in 3 gallon smart pots tonight for their final home

im wondering when i can move them into the bigger tent and put them under the hps/mh light its 1000 watts but dimmable to 600 and on a light movwr so wont stay directly above any for a long period of time.
they are all autoflowers
northern lights, amnesia haze and blueberry

:volcano-smiley: Auto flowers should be started in their final pot and never transplanted. When an auto's roots hit the side of a pot they start to flower, if you then transplant it to a bigger pot the roots start to grow again and stunts the growth and maturation of the plant. If you are gonna transplant I would do it now and put them it their final pots.

ya i found that out after i started as i said this is my first grow and im just trying to make it the best i can. i understand i messes up but just a learning experience.

i have 15 well 14 healthy autos and if i put them in the 3 gal i will need to move them to 1 of my 4x8 tents but they have 1000 watt lights dimmable to 600 watts but i dont want to hit them with too much light on top of the transplant.

Back
Top Bottom