Please Help

Bcguy

420 Member
Hey guys I’m a newbie to indoor growing here I have 2 sick plants and I’m having a hard time trying to diagnose what the problem is I’ve started with trying to correct the PH and I have watered about 3 times with a neutral PH water only but it seems to be doing nothing some one please help!!!
A85FABD2-E9C6-49E2-9B29-673A7F6747C2.jpeg
C480623E-F457-45DA-A20C-60A3C5D1FCC9.jpeg
F8B5C793-3D68-4D9F-A135-AB44B623A9A0.jpeg

Hey there thanks for the reply I’m using sunshine mix #4 and using emerald harvest Kick starter kit (got it free at a grow expo) I’ve been alternating between the 2 part bloom and the king kola aroma and resin enricher. I am using a cheap led grow light that I’ve positioned 18” away from the plants I have air circulation as well as a heater that’s on a thermostat which turns it on and off

Sunshine mix #4 is peat moss, perlite & lime. So its a good idea to stay with tap water as the peat is highly acidic and the lime will only buffer upward so much. Since your using neutral ph water close to 7.0 I think your good there. Your runoff ph is likely in the 6.1-6.4 region using tap water. The plant likely needs more nutrients. Felipe said phosphorous due to the purple. Well I think the fan leaves being purple is likely pheno associated, please say what strain to confirm but the stems being deep purple does indicate a phosphorous weakness. But there would be tissue death in the leaves if it were severe. The uniform chlorosis indicates weakness in nitrogen, potassium and magnesium. The magnesium must be properly balanced with calcium going forward. Also it appears the plant may have had the waterings spaced too close together.

Back
Top Bottom