Please Read If You Don't Wanna Get Screwed

DaHui

This happened to my friend today and he thought it was important to let the 420 community know.

Ok, he was over at his friend's, who is a huge dealer, and was helping him weigh out ¼lbs, into dime bags (1 gram bags) and he (my friend) put his cell down next to the digi scale and I guess it interfered with the electronic programming cuz the scale went nuts and inacurate until he took his phone away from it. The dealer never experienced this before and had to recaliber, hit the button and all to fix it. Like he had .8g on the scale, approached the cell phone and it bounced to 1.1g..

So I just wanted to let you dudes know so you don't get a skimpy dealer fuck up his balance and sell you a couple .2-.5 short. Later

Shit. What type of cell? It'll prolly do it with all, but i'm just curious. Thanks for the info.

KingPhilie said:
if your the one doing the skrewing . . . i think i can handle it ;) , but that is an interesting tidbit.PEACE.

;) For some odd reason I knew you were gonna say that :p

Detained said:
Shit. What type of cell? It'll prolly do it with all, but i'm just curious. Thanks for the info.

Pretty sure he's got this cell.. But I wonder if any basic cell does the same thing.. Like when you approach a magnet to a compass...

Damn me? lol

Yea could be all of them. Microwaves are prolly what's fucking up the scale. They all emit them.

Detained said:
Damn me? lol

Yea could be all of them. Microwaves are prolly what's fucking up the scale. They all emit them.

beat me to it. lol my phone fuk with my tv, comp, and radio all the time

Kryptolex said:
beat me to it. lol my phone fuk with my tv, comp, and radio all the time
Have a Nextel? Nextels are the worst. Everytime they search for a signal or recieve an incoming call the tv, computer, any speakers that are on, and the plate in my head start to freak out. jk about the plate, but Nextels to jack with everything electrical in a pretty large area.

It's just the frequency that your phone is on. If it is a different frequency than your speakers, monitor, or scale, then they won't fuck with each other. My phone messes my comp speakers up, but nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom