Police Search Power Boosted

Just like a fire, stop. Drop, and Roll...:high-five:

When the overwhelming power of the GANG, or "MOB" -Government comes for you, you know to fight for your life, or to run and hiiiiiiide, yet we just let the government run our lives as if they themselves are The Last 'DON'.
As long as we blindly see it as government, and refer to as such, "THEY" will continue to maintain the exacting power you show here...
Do anything like this, and you're insane-psychotic!!!

WAR=Business, Business as we all know is "money -in the masses"
Presentation is 90% of the sale of the product...

"A war on anything, including & against even it's own people is the only profitable way to constrict and control". (Mr. M. Strindberg)

They do things like this, to keep the average "Person" (statistical A.T.M.'s) in their homes, and mind-washed by the products they deem appropriate to manufacture, & infect our homes with.
It has been documented and stated that they want us in our homes instead of 'galavanting around town'. They want us for our incomes, not our intellect. And as long as they can 'terrorize the masses', by the actions of individuals this is the world we beg for.
The British did it with minute-men. Persians with just rocks & spears. England and Asian were run for decades on stories of GODS 7 Goddess'. Now if "Terrorists" take over planes with BOX CUTTERS? The 'Average' Peasant stood by and let them...
Really... Gang banger's take on box-cutters everyday... But hey, accidents happen, so just to be on the safe side, don't do nothing at all...
Depending on the circumstances, I say F*ck the golf club, express our rights to 'Bear' ARMS, and fight back for our castles!!!
We stood-up against the "Queen" from terrorizing, taxing, and controlling our freedoms. Only to ignorantly create the world we now cry about, & live in today... Why can we not do this again, in this country- for our country. If we as the "average" or 'scared' american could just see that only we have the power to stop this, and stop letting them use the actions of the insane to terrorize the rest of us into submission.
So no, don't grab the golf club. Grab the box cutter, or the MACH-10 to show them we are done letting them intimidate us. But that would just be playing their game, by their rules, their way. I personally say, grab a seat and just STOP...
Stop living life.
Stop buying their bullsh*t.
Stop letting the terrified decide for the anomalous.
"...Submission and control given to those already in domination and power is the ultimate form of suppression..." (Mr. M. Strindberg)
If they come in my house, I'm gonna grab my golf club.......on second thought, mebe not.

YouTube - ‪Cops Shoot Man To Death In His Home For Holding A Golf Club.flv‬‏

Back
Top Bottom