Pollenating a lady for seeds?? / NeW Strain?

laladaddy8649

okay, so lately i been thinking about pollenating one of my ladies to get seeds and possibly my own personal,unique strain.
i was just wondering what are some problems growers encounter when they try and breed there own strain.....if anyone has done this whould u care to post pics or some info?!

:thanks:

wait till its in flower/bud stage then let them go till harvest for strong shells.
do you know the male/ female strain is? go to the pros for that.
im totally ready for the same, but want the perfect strain.
for that i need more info from breeders, so im not wasting my time. until then ill rely on the pros for now that have years of experience. landracre+ nl+ TW.

hey sully, thanks for the 411!
well theyre both bagseed, mama looks 75-80% sativa, and male is bagseed also, looks indica dominant.

i was looking to just flower her like u said, then when shes almost done flowering i was gonna pollenate her....ik i read on the forums that it takes about 4-5 weeks for seeds to form after pollenation.

i have a Blackwater OG clone flowering but i really dont wanna mess with her genetically, i was just hoping on cutting clones from her and thats it.

i figure since theyre both bagseed,whats the worst that can happen?? possibly come up with a better strain...

anyone else have any more info??

Back
Top Bottom