Possible drug test tomorrow...help!

Wolvesrock356

Hi everyone I'm new here, I just have a couple of quick questions. I'm not a regular smoker, maybe once a week, and I've been called in for an interview with the post office. I'm not sure if they're gonna send me for a drug test tomorrow, which is when my interview is, or not. I've been trying to get this job for a long time! How long should I expect it to take to get the thc out of my system for a drug test? Does anybody know if government drug testing is stricter than any other companies? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone I'm new here, I just have a couple of quick questions. I'm not a regular smoker, maybe once a week, and I've been called in for an interview with the post office. I'm not sure if they're gonna send me for a drug test tomorrow, which is when my interview is, or not. I've been trying to get this job for a long time! How long should I expect it to take to get the thc out of my system for a drug test? Does anybody know if government drug testing is stricter than any other companies? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I think you will be good if it has been 3 days since your last toke. How much do you smoke when you smoke that once a week? Is it high grade? Whats your metabolism like? Despite all that id say 3-5 days for a once a weeker, but I would dilute to be safe. It could be 5-7 if you have a slow metabolism, or if you smoke alot on your one day a week.

Government drug test use the 50 ng/ml cutoff.

I smoked Saturday night, smoked a few hits out of a bowl and a home-made bong. It was low grade mid. I'm short, slender, with a high metabolism. I usually don't smoke a lot when I do once a week.

I smoked Saturday night, smoked a few hits out of a bowl and a home-made bong. It was low grade mid. I'm short, slender, with a high metabolism. I usually don't smoke a lot when I do once a week.

You should be good in 3-5 days then. Without trying. If you dilute, you will probably be good to go. A detox drink would make it a for sure thing.

I've been drinking water since I got called for the interview this morning, and plan on drinking a red bull tonight and tomorrow morning since it's got the niacin in it. Thank you for your help!

Usually the USPS does an interview first and then calls you back for a drug test. They will also do a background check on you. Use to sub contract to the USPS for a couple of years.
Quit smoking
The morning of the UA test drink 36 ounces of a sports drink
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

What if you're in a similar situation, but, you are 5'10" middle-aged and ~200lbs with the activity level of a potato? I've been asked and all I can tell them is to eat McDonald's for the next few days and drink shitloads of clear liquids (I will now also point them to some sponsor sites here ;) )

Back
Top Bottom