possible Mg issue? help needed asap!

Kush Killer

What Strain is it? NIRVANA BLACK JACK
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 8 BUT ONLY 1 IS AFFECTED
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? VEG
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2WEEKS
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro?SOIL
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF,40% PERLITE
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1GAL
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400 WATT MH
Is it Air Cooled? YES
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78.2 F
RH of Room/Cabinet?46%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3
Any Pests? NOT THAT IM AWARE OF
How Often are you Watering? WHEN POTS ARE LIGHT, ONCE A WEEK AT THIS PIONT
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? HUMBOLTS OWN (I HAVE COMPLETE LINE OF PRODUCTS), HAVENT REALLY USED ANY NUTES, OTHER THAN SOME ST, SOME DARK ENERGY, SUPER NOVA. ABOUT 1/2 STREGTH OF RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2X4

HERES SOME PICS OF THE ISSUE IM HAVING, IT APPEARS ATLEAST TO ME (FIRST GROW) THAT IS A Mg ISSUE?

TOMORROW I WAS GONNA PIC UP SOME EPSOM SALT AND ALSO DO A FLUSH.?? ANYHOW HERES SPOME PICS OF ISSUE. ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

2012-05-17073840.png

2012-05-17073907.png

Cant see your pics but if I had to take a guess, your problem stems from adding anything to that soil other then water. FFOF doesnt need anything for close to a month.

cant see the pics? wierd.. anyhow theres brown or semi rust color on the tip/s of a few leafs.. not doubting you by any means as this is my first indoor grow, but i dont understand why only 1 of the 8 plants would be affected as they have all been treated exactly the same. im thinking a flush is in order, but will that wash out my nutes that are IN the soil meaning ill have to feed them while others feed from the soil? the rest of the ladies are doing wonderful and looking healthy as can be

Back
Top Bottom