Help fan leaves won't stand up in veg, drooping

fishermen

noob here, Help fan leaves wont stand up in veg, drooping

What Strain is it? 2 cheese quakes, 1 grapefruit desiel, rocklock clone in cup but she's fine.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? really don't know
How Many Plants? 3 and a clone
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg
If in Vegetative Stage... 4 weeks
If in Flowering Stage...
Indoor or Outdoor,indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? pro mix bx
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400 t5, 8bulb
Is it Air Cooled? no
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 72-77 and a low 70 early mornings
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40%-50% depending on time of day
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3 norm, but let dry out for 4 days/vacation and one hit 6.7
ppm 400
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every 2 days if I let dry out, ph spikes to 7.0?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? half strength gh, following flora nova expert/drain to waste chart.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 6x7 by 8ft high
plants are 16-18 inches high.
24-0 light, or I have to run heater, which I don't want to, will go to 18-6 when it warms up.

had my girls all happy, went away on vacation and come home to sum yellowing leaves and the droop.. tried droping the lights 4-5 inches to get them reaching and they drooped more so I raised back up to 10-12 inches where ive been keeping it and seen lots of growth b4.

cheese_quakes.jpg

Thought I was, been giving them gh, 4ml floranova growth, 5ml florablend, 5ml diamond necter, 1ml floralicious plus, 4ml cal meg, 14 ml sugar daddy, 2.5ml fossil fuel for root zone/follier spray.
these are per gallon measurements.
I don't give them floranova bloom or liquid koolbloom till they flowering time.
sorry 400 ppm was b4 its hair over 600 last time tested.
was going to pick up some alasken fish fert this week also.

If your pots drain/ dry quickly it can lead to being underfed/under watered...
I don't worry too much about ppm doing the soil thing or pH... could be simple N def.
I use GH too, but I amend w/ organics also...

If your pots drain/ dry quickly it can lead to being underfed/under watered...
I don't worry too much about ppm doing the soil thing or pH... could be simple N def.
I use GH too, but I amend w/ organics also...

Totally agree on the ph thing in soil , but a three gallon pot watered every two days???? I have three plants in three galon smart pots and water once every five to six days to me the leaves look like some of my last crop where they are clawing, there is some yelloing on some of the leaves but overall they look green. How are you judging when to water? I would say let them dry a day or two longer and up the grow ferts a tad . As my gal says KISS, like the air pots you can tell when they are dry I use the wieght method and a moisture meter. N would account for the yellowing but the clawing on the leaves is usually overwatering, Peace OG.

Totally agree on the ph thing in soil , but a three gallon pot watered every two days???? I have three plants in three galon smart pots and water once every five to six days to me the leaves look like some of my last crop where they are clawing, there is some yelloing on some of the leaves but overall they look green. How are you judging when to water? I would say let them dry a day or two longer and up the grow ferts a tad . As my gal says KISS, like the air pots you can tell when they are dry I use the wieght method and a moisture meter. N would account for the yellowing but the clawing on the leaves is usually overwatering, Peace OG.

I go by feel but I'm a noob and no my pots don't dry quick, I will stop watering so much..
I was going to flush em, glad I read this. will wait 5-6 days now.

Possibly due to over nutrients. specifically Nitrogen overload.. happened to me. and i realized there was a bunch of nitrogen in my Rapid Start Root Enhancement nutrients. so i just stopped using. and just using regular water.. sometimes plants b simple like that :thumb: hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom