Possible nute burn and or heat stress advise plz

Revshot

im 4 weeks into bud cycle with a dwc type set up..

i thought i had heat stress burn because the canopy top got so thick the fans were not penetrating deep enough to keep the heat blowing off the lights, i re arranged the tops and fans and im pretty sure i fixed that problem, a few burned leaves but nothing too big,

the other thing thats been concerning me is when i was in veg i was constantly upping the nutes aprox 100 a week. when i put them into bud i was running the nutes at 1300ppm. since ive turned to bud cycle i have only been adding water to the mix ill let it go a few days and it will climb to about 1700 before i add water and bring it back down to 1300, i have been doing this for 4 weeks now and cant find that happy spot of water to nute ratio. in this 4 week time the plants went from 12-14" to well over 3' tall currently so i know something is going on, they all look very healthy and when i check the roots they look clean too. bud sites look very clean and healthy too

ph is 5.2-6.0
should i be worried here? they dont seem to be wanting any more nutes

Why is you ph at 5.2 the lowest it should ever get is 5.4 anything lower an all the nutes are locked out from the plant I keep mine at 5.8 an then by the end of the week it's at 6.3 and I change the res

I just wanna bitch. I take care of the mother, cut and root clones,and do the veg stage,and all the tricks during that stage. Then my partner takes them to his house and we transplant into 3 gal. buckets. He's suppose to follow what we've agreed on that works good for us.WELL here's the bitch part, instead of cha ching which is 0-50-30 he buys this shit thats 12-55-30. from Walmart. Well half of them are burnt up one frickin week before harvest. I'm tellin him flush flush flush pray for us my brothers and sisters or knock on wood. :wood:

Why is you ph at 5.2 the lowest it should ever get is 5.4 anything lower an all the nutes are locked out from the plant I keep mine at 5.8 an then by the end of the week it's at 6.3 and I change the res

thats quite debatable, have you actually seen a ph table? different nutes disolve at different ph's and 5.2 is accepted as "ideal" not below the minimum. that being said i lower my ph to 5.2 then let it drift up to about 6ish then i bring it back down

i did a 110 gal res change a few days ago and backed the nutes off to 1200 to see what would happen and when i checked two days later there at 1440! this is making me uneasy i feel like this could be a calm before the storm...

only thing is they look soo healthy!

I don't know what ph table your looking at lots of them on the Internet have been modified and sent a properly published copy like the one in the bible I don't know what your looking at because that way to acidic ideal is 5.7 but for clones however ideal is 5 to 5.2 so maybe your confused with that

i did a 110 gal res change a few days ago and backed the nutes off to 1200 to see what would happen and when i checked two days later there at 1440! this is making me uneasy i feel like this could be a calm before the storm...

only thing is they look soo healthy!

What's happening is they are drinking more water than they are taking in nutrients. Water loss + same nutrients = higher concentration.

regulator said:
I don't know what ph table your looking at lots of them on the Internet have been modified and sent a properly published copy like the one in the bible I don't know what your looking at because that way to acidic ideal is 5.7 but for clones however ideal is 5 to 5.2 so maybe your confused with that

The range of nutrient availability in hydro isn't as strict as you're making it out to be. 5.2 - 6.0 pH with some drift will see optimal uptake.

What's happening is they are drinking more water than they are taking in nutrients. Water loss + same nutrients = higher concentration.

The range of nutrient availability in hydro isn't as strict as you're making it out to be. 5.2 - 6.0 pH with some drift will see optimal uptake.

i get there drinking more water then nutes.... but i dont get why there not taking more nutes in at this stage on the operation 4 weeks ago i was at 1300ppm, there 3 times the size now but not taking any more nutes

im lettin them do their thing but im just cocerned about a possible crash in the future and this is a tell tale sign or something

Back
Top Bottom