Possible side affect using CCO on Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma?

Hi Motoco. I did receive your PM. Unfortunately my wife is in Houston on business travel and won't be back to CA until Thursday evening. In the meantime, I'm going to order some oil with a sativa strain per your instructions. My wife and I will try connecting with your on Friday, if that works for you. Again, thank you very much for all of your help. I almost feel like you should be billing my insurance company. :thanks:

Awesome Bwood, Friday is perfect. It is just so important to get things right from the start. Once that is good to go everything else is downhill. LOL @ the insurance company. Just awareness my friend. Its free and correct, kind of goes against the grain, heh, lol.

Hi Motoco. I did receive your PM. Unfortunately my wife is in Houston on business travel and won't be back to CA until Thursday evening. In the meantime, I'm going to order some oil with a sativa strain per your instructions. My wife and I will try connecting with your on Friday, if that works for you. Again, thank you very much for all of your help. I almost feel like you should be billing my insurance company. :thanks:

My wife had a CT scan done last week and the Dr. called yesterday with the disappointing results. Apparently the tumor(s) has almost doubled in size compared to her last PET scan three months ago. This was such a punch in the gut. It's very frustrating considering the fact my wife has done everything right. She has dramatically changed her diet (mostly vegan), takes supplements (curcumin, turkey tail mushroom, essiac tea, etc.), and has taken CO (via suppository) for the past 6 months (.5 - 1g/day). As you can imagine, we are really disappointed. Our next option is to go the pharmaceutical route. There is an immunotherapy drug called Rituxan that is used for people with NHL. This drug is not supposed to be as damaging as your standard chemo.

With all that said, why would the tumor actually grow in size after taking CO for the past 6 months? I'm pretty confident with the oil. I buy it at a very reputable dispensary that includes the test data. My only other concern would be the dosing. She started out using the "tacking" method as explained in this forum but switched over to the suppository method to enable her to take a bigger dose at a time.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on how to move forward?

Thank you,
Chris

Hi Bwood,

The 'tacking' method is the healer. I've seen it over and over again. Digesting, suppositories do not induce proper healing and when the body becomes immune taken through digesting/suppositories/capsules/edibles cancer or any major illness can progress instead of decline). I believe your oil is fine. I realize with all the info on the net or info from dispensary's/others can leave one with a lot of confusion. In the forums on how to dose correctly using the cannabis concentrated oil/rso folks cancer has progressed eating the oil. Suppositories fit into this category also. These folks started tacking and they healed. Locally a recent patient digested the oil and tried suppositories for a 6 weeks and his cancer got worse (stage 4 prostate; his oncologist said it was too late for chemo/radiation) and he healed in 2 months using 32 grams (approx. 5 grains of oil during the day and 1 grain of rice of Indica for sleep). Its not how much you take, its how you take it. The more processed through the gums the quicker the heal. You should be confident with the oil and with good reason, its just how you take it. Ask budnoob2, from digesting to tacking to healing his cancer.

I know she hates the taste but that is a minor detail for the cure of cancer. This is exactly how you move forward. Your wifes cancer should of been gone twice over. I'm not saying this to be negative, just wanting the cancer gone for your wife and you. 5 grains of rice a day, and one at night. Tacked properly. I think I have mentioned skype also in a much earlier post and this is why; to give proper instructions on how to dose properly, hydration/eating properly so we could get her moving forward with the quickest possible heal to prevent delays like this.

Look Brother; advice is all over. They simply don't know the healing technique. Most just read off of other forums and pass the dosing info on a piece of paper with the oil or verbally tell you. Walk around stoned or taking it incorrectly. Things get worse, they shit-can the oil and say it doesn't work. Taken properly it works effectively and is the quickest heal. Please keep in mind, 420 Magazine is all about awareness. There is no kind of agenda to make money. The intel is correct and has not been edited except updates. This is why we do this, for humanitarian reasons to help save lives. Countless hours here and in my community the Wife and I do this to help others. Our reward? Money could never begin to make us feel as good as we do knowing we can help others. I truly wished you would of skyped or wish you would. Our passion would of been what you guys need, proper direction with positive thinking. I think my wife 420Mo and your Wife would have a great chat, woman to woman :)

I know you wanted to hear from someone else, lol. And hopefully others will pipe in to verify what I've discussed. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

420 Motoco

My wife had a CT scan done last week and the Dr. called yesterday with the disappointing results. Apparently the tumor(s) has almost doubled in size compared to her last PET scan three months ago. This was such a punch in the gut. It's very frustrating considering the fact my wife has done everything right. She has dramatically changed her diet (mostly vegan), takes supplements (curcumin, turkey tail mushroom, essiac tea, etc.), and has taken CO (via suppository) for the past 6 months (.5 - 1g/day). As you can imagine, we are really disappointed. Our next option is to go the pharmaceutical route. There is an immunotherapy drug called Rituxan that is used for people with NHL. This drug is not supposed to be as damaging as your standard chemo.

With all that said, why would the tumor actually grow in size after taking CO for the past 6 months? I'm pretty confident with the oil. I buy it at a very reputable dispensary that includes the test data. My only other concern would be the dosing. She started out using the "tacking" method as explained in this forum but switched over to the suppository method to enable her to take a bigger dose at a time.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on how to move forward?

Thank you,
Chris

Chris,
Hey man welcome. I understand your frustration, concerns, doubts, ect.

I have stage 4 cancer met. to liver. Was given 18 months even with aggressive yummy battery acid in my port.
I feel where you're coming from because I took almost 2.33g of oil a day. I ingested a pill & made my own suppositories. After a year of taking HUGE amounts of oil, I was getting worse & fast.

I did 1 more treatment of Folfox chemo & said screw it. I'll go out on my own. But, Motoco shared his dosing method with me & asked me to give it another shot (I make awesome oil) so I did. I researched this to the fullest extent, contacted doctors even in Tel Aviv & successful caregivers & naturopathic treatment folks with insane success rates. I tack the oil now using way less. I have no sounds of disease still in the colon, the v tumor counts have dropped to almost normal & 3 of the 5 cm lessons on liver have reduced.... All with no chemo.

Adapt the methods/dosing from Motoco's thread for 3 months?

Motoco & canjuncelt - thank you for the replies. My wife and I are just really frustrated considering the fact she's taken almost 50 grams of oil via suppository which turned out to be a waste of oil. I'm still unclear as to why a suppository doesn't work. I understand why digesting would not be effective since the liver turns the THC into a different chemical compound (delta 11 THC?) but going the suppository route bypasses the liver and is supposed to be absorbed into a very large blood vessel in the rectum. I was always under the impression that we want to flood our bloodstream with as many cannabinoids as possible for proper healing.

Motoco - my wife and I would still like to skype with you. Would you be able to send me a PM with your contact information? She is currently back doing the tacking method by placing a grain size dab onto an almond and placing the almond between her gums to allow the oil to absorb.

At the end of the day, we're just hoping the oil works. It's very discouraging to know that in the past 3 months with all of the lifestyle changes (CO, diet, supplements, etc.), the cancer has actually gotten worse.

Thanks again,
Chris

PM sent. TY

Motoco & canjuncelt - thank you for the replies. My wife and I are just really frustrated considering the fact she's taken almost 50 grams of oil via suppository which turned out to be a waste of oil. I'm still unclear as to why a suppository doesn't work. I understand why digesting would not be effective since the liver turns the THC into a different chemical compound (delta 11 THC?) but going the suppository route bypasses the liver and is supposed to be absorbed into a very large blood vessel in the rectum. I was always under the impression that we want to flood our bloodstream with as many cannabinoids as possible for proper healing.

Motoco - my wife and I would still like to skype with you. Would you be able to send me a PM with your contact information? She is currently back doing the tacking method by placing a grain size dab onto an almond and placing the almond between her gums to allow the oil to absorb.

At the end of the day, we're just hoping the oil works. It's very discouraging to know that in the past 3 months with all of the lifestyle changes (CO, diet, supplements, etc.), the cancer has actually gotten worse.

Thanks again,
Chris

Chris, due to my colon cancer, my former caregiver/advisor convinced me through medical examples that because it was in the colon that suppositories were the answer. I am going to try suppositories but a different vehicle/antagonist. Unfortunately, we burn time & $$ learning as we go.
It takes repeating a task 20x to be competent. Motoco & I are more like at the century mark. He may be double.

I'm no freaking guru, but have made costly mistakes before the oil easy amber honey.

Treatments similar unfortunately. I consumed thousand of $ of oil before getting it right.

Morning cajuncelt,

I think what your trying to say is we all have been knuckleheads at some point in time, lol.

We've seen a lot of BS in our time but honestly nothing like what the pharmies and Gov. have done to cover up the miracles of the concentrated oil. Making sure they keep as much truth away from people is their only goal while racking up 'trillion' dollar profits annually. To insure they get false information out on the web is where it starts. Then that is passed on by bandwagoneers who read something and think its gospel, soon its a complete cluster fook to source correct information. If you think its about smoking/digesting our beloved plant your sadly mistaken. Sure, its all been prohibition type avenues on MJ, the devils weed, etc., They have no concern for people using MJ for recreational. They want us to think that to be sure. They hire companies that go on the web and post bs blogs or disrupt correct intel by editing with false information. It seems they have done a fabulous job.

Nowadays one has to learn the truth thru studies, trail and error and on their own to get correct intel. Pretty damn sad when they are health related issues that are threatening death because of incorrect intel. Simply put our Gov. do not give a 'rats ass' about their own citizens but merely the money they can extract from them, yes, every last dime. Then they roll you out on the street, end of story. They are shoving their health care program down our throats and our freedom of choice on how we want to medicate/treat ourselves. Taking away our options on how we can care for ourselves. Thank you Mr. Pharmies and Uncle Sam, but, you have it for yourselves.

Getting the most oil to your CB1 receptors is the key to the heal. Sorry to lay down the coals here but it is what it is. Getting the oil as close to the issues is not the key. Getting the oil to the CB1 receptors is the key. Heal the glands in your brain and all the other glands, organs heal. What this does besides killing cancer cells? Bottom line is your auto-immune system works properly again which is the main cause for most of the things to start going wrong with our health. The concentrated oil reverses the effects of a weak auto-immune and in return aliments disappear. Cannabis concentrated oil is the ultimate line of defense and when well versed in all its healing powers this will be learned.

A leap of faith in the concentrated oil taken properly all one has to do is stay hydrated, eat properly and in moderation, sleep, exercise (30 min. a day) repeat, to maintain excellent health.

I realize how redundant I am. However if I didn't do this how would we get the awareness out to help millions that are sick? I could find many other things that peak my interest, building gaming rigs, kayaks, doing anything but what feels like 'mission impossible' spreading awareness. The Wife and I do this because we have a passion for all living things. We believe in right and wrong and our compassion for the sick is stunningly remarkable. So instead of making our life easy and keeping this to ourselves we stand up for the fight, and a fight it is.
canjuncelt and his battle to win this war against cancer is nothing short of a miracle. I can guarantee you his Dr.s wrote him off a long time ago. His fight to live is simply amazing and goes far beyond his cancer. PTSD as a veteran of the Army. One thing that hasn't changed? Like many other veterans who has severed; stuck in a corner on man-made meds, depressed while their health declines, sent home to die and all their monies depleted and basically kicked to the curb like thousands of others. So what does canjuncelt do? He helps others to live. To me this is a true hero in my eyes. God bless your Brother! So we keep at spreading awareness in hopes that one day greed will not rule the world but compassion for humans will. My rant of the week.

Chris, due to my colon cancer, my former caregiver/advisor convinced me through medical examples that because it was in the colon that suppositories were the answer. I am going to try suppositories but a different vehicle/antagonist. Unfortunately, we burn time & $$ learning as we go.
It takes repeating a task 20x to be competent. Motoco & I are more like at the century mark. He may be double.

I'm no freaking guru, but have made costly mistakes before the oil easy amber honey.

Treatments similar unfortunately. I consumed thousand of $ of oil before getting it right.

Where is that post? lol I turn the auto correct off and just keep adding words to the dictionary, haha.

Wow, my phone's auto correct is anything but. My ramble barely made sense. Thanks Droid. Now I look like an alcoholic. Lol.

Bwood,

I just reviewed your previous post and see the issue. Its an Indica strain. So even if she is dosing correctly its not the euphoria, its the couch lock feeling. There is a fine line between feeling euphoria and the 'down/relaxed' feeling. This is why I only use Indica for sleep. Indica during the day does not give you the wellness/attitude you need while healing. This is why she is having such a hard time taking more. I just made a new batch of Indica for sleep. Very low THC but very high 'couch lock' feeling. Low grade HL should've been gone already. You need an extract from a sativa strain and then it will take a few days to adjust from the couch lock feeling. Healing is much more effective this way no matter what intel says differently. Couch lock all the time for me brings on depression and does not give the positive healing effect as with sativa. Attitude and a positive mind set works wonders. Imagine trying to feel better if your taking sleeping meds all the time. I know where you or the dispensary got the intel from to use Indica/Indica dominate strain. Once I have your other info we can get a strategy in place that is absolutely correct and have this cancer gone asap. There is no reason for a suppository as we can come up with alternative dosing procedure to make this as easy as possible. You will only need about 8 grams of sativa for now.

No. This is horrible advice.
You need indica for cancer treatment. You probably shouldn't comment and confuse people like that. This is nothing to spout off about if you don't know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom