Pot clubs raided again

smoking_r1

i was watching the news right now and seen that up north (northern california) a number of pot clubs have been raided today, and that police r saying this has nothing to do with the recent court ruling. well i am still wonder how state and local law enforcement have federal power to prosecute people and the pot clubs. i myself was involved in a pot club raid not to long ago. and during the raid (still am) i was in a cast for an accident that happened. police came in to the club 1. knowing that the area was not there jurisdiction and 2 knowing they are not federal law enforcement. i am a prop 215 patient and believe in my right to medicate myself when ever i have pain and maybe whn not in pain also. but regardless. i would just like feedback on what u think about local and state law enforcement officails abusing there power and upholding federal law when they are nothing more then state employees?

This is a wake up call to us all. Many of us are still in denial. The Drug Czar has declared war on medical MJ and says he is going to prosecute. In addition to the raids all the patients records are being taken too at dispensaries. Phase 2 will be a knock at your door! Go get you records removed from any club you have bought ANYTHING from!

Or, have some back bone, stand with conviction in what you believe in, and continue medicating yourself as needed. WIth over 100,0000 med pot patients in California alone, the government is going to be hard pressed to afford tracking down every one of us. And if they do....so fucking what? Medical marijuana is a MEDICINE. People who use it, theoreticly, NEED it. We have ALWAYS been in a position where we acn be arrested by Federal authorities. NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
-PM

man i just medicated myself right now. but about always being in a position of getting in trouble. shit i known that. and now even more on the list cause they got a record of me being at the club during a bust already....so. either way im "still smoking" like cheech and chong.....

Keep on keeping on I will. For every advance forward we make there will be an attempt to erase it. I will continue to medicate. I would rather use canibis over soma and celebrex anyday. Here in the southern part of the state there are many compassionate caregiver stores that keep a copy of patients Dr. prescriptions. Go to that store and have them shredded. That was one thing the yello house did correctly. They did not keep patient records on the premises. I agree that the feds won't catch us all but don't give them any information. This information may help a few folks. THINK.

Back
Top Bottom