Pot Pizza

S i K

Although it's a waste of weed it is still really tastey...plus you gotta have some $$ and it really doesnt get you to stoned let's you feel a comfortable buzz, But you just gotta love the taste!!

Items Needed..

1 OZ Of Pretty Decent Buds.
2 Large Pizza Dough
A Pizza Pan(or any pan would work)
Garlic Butter
Salt
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pepporoni
(or any topping you like)

First
Try to remove all stems & seeds from bud, Dont break it up too fine or else it's gunna be shit! Then flatten your pizza dough(some comes pre-flattend), Form it into a circle, Then add your pizza sauce then cheese then pepporoni(you know the dealio). Don't put anything to close to the crust leave room at the crust.

Next

Were the crust is place buds all around the whole pizza crust, Then roll up the crust till it touches the sauce and cheese and shit. Then place your other dough thing over it (like a cover or a blanket), Then melt your garlic butter add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt to the melted garlic butter, Then if you want for extra flavor add some weed to the garlic butter(if you have any left) then paint the garlic butter over the blanket crust, You can add cheese on the blanket thing if you want, Then pop that bitch in the oven 400 degree's for 15-20 min depending how crunchy you want your crust.

Finally

Let that fuckin shit cool off for a few minutes, And fucking dig in!

I actually just ate this shit about 30 minutes ago and im feeling a nice buzz happily it wasn't my weed it was my bro's, Id prefer smoking it tho... Just wanted to share it

Back
Top Bottom