Potency Differences

WeedIsGood420

Hi, right now I have 2 different types of hydro and a couple bags of haze.
I'm not exactly sure what strains they are, the haze is like 400 an ounce and hydro is like 200 an oz. So naturally I would think it's the potency difference, but at times I think there is not really any potency difference.
The haze is a nice green color has some beige/tan color coming from the stems on some of the bud and leaves.
I also have 2 different strains of 'hydro'. One seems to be better than the other, but why? potency? How do I know?
This 'haze' is like about the best weed I've ever smoked. If someone comes out with Mango Kush, Blueberry, or anything else, I'd almost prefer haze.
Is it just because that's what I'm used to? Help if you can. TY.

BTW, I'm smoking a nice blunt of the 'haze' right now. ;)

Of course the potency is different if you're not getting as lit off of one as the other. And, you prefer "haze" over other strains like you prefer Coke over Pepsi.

I hate when people call good weed "Hydro". It's not your fault, but rather a common problem. Hydro is a style of growing, and it has ZERO impact on potency. Two things come way ahead of your growing medium for potency: genetics, and light.

Haze is a good strain and it takes a very long time to finish. So of course it's going to be expensive. Worth double the price? I really doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom