Potency of the bud

Here’s the lighted jewelers magnifier I bought. 30 & 60 magnification. On Amazon for like 10 bucks. I’ve photographed thru the magnifier with my iPhone. Then zoom in to see em better.

IMG_4599.png
I ordered similar, but only with 30x zoom, I think it will be enough.

I am still keeping her alive. 🥸

I was watching the color of the pistils 6 years ago when Michigan went legal. Now it’s the trichomes I watch, waiting for the milky white coloration. I wait til the plants decides to shun its leaves, starting with the largest fan leaves. This is late flower. Only the bud leaves are remaining at the end. Guud luck on the rest of the journey.

I was watching the color of the pistils 6 years ago when Michigan went legal. Now it’s the trichomes I watch, waiting for the milky white coloration. I wait til the plants decides to shun its leaves, starting with the largest fan leaves. This is late flower. Only the bud leaves are remaining at the end. Guud luck on the rest of the journey.
Pistils (the white hairs are really called stigmas) turn first and before the trichomes begin to ripen so that's a good early sign to pay attention. Too early to harvest usually but they're easier watched by the naked eye. Once they turn darker and crinkle in it's time to watch the color of the trichomes more closely with a scope or loupe.

…so two weeks passed from the creation of this topic.
just tried smoking the girl I am attaching pictures. Still no good. And she’s making a lot of bannanas I am removing. Probably go til this friday and cut her. This wasn’t my grow probably lol.
The other one which dried and had some curing maybe has some calming effect, but like I mentioned previously it doesn’t give head high or any psychic effects, sad, again.
Would love to check trichs closely, but not ready to go another three weeks til tool arives. And started to believe for sure that it’s not gonna become super potent over those two weeks.

IMG_7185.jpeg

IMG_7186.jpeg

IMG_7187.jpeg

IMG_7188.jpeg

Yeah shit happens sometimes. This is a lesson in all ways for me. Usually when I have it is impossible not to smoke, so this gonna be lesson number one lol.

I finished smoking that previous one. Had good taste, but only little effects when smoking. 5 joints yesterday - 5 grams lol. 😁

I am scratching my head where and how to get proper seeds for my next grow as I still have 5-6 seeds of the same strain, but I don’t want to grow it again. :(

Not even sure if I’ll wait til friday, don’t think that is worth probably.

Took me lot of time and maybe 150€ to grow this smoke I am not gonna smoke.

Yeah shit happens sometimes. This is a lesson in all ways for me. Usually when I have it is impossible not to smoke, so this gonna be lesson number one lol.

I finished smoking that previous one. Had good taste, but only little effects when smoking. 5 joints yesterday - 5 grams lol. 😁

I am scratching my head where and how to get proper seeds for my next grow as I still have 5-6 seeds of the same strain, but I don’t want to grow it again. :(

Not even sure if I’ll wait til friday, don’t think that is worth probably.

Took me lot of time and maybe 150€ to grow this smoke I am not gonna smoke.
Sponsor list is a good place to start for new seeds. :thumb:

It’s illegal where I live. Yup, even to buy seeds is illegal. I know it’s uncommon to get caught with it, but I am quite not comfy ordering it on my name to my address… :/
My choice is to use parcel machine in Poland and drive there, then bring it back with me. Also I probably must order from PL seed bank as from other countries I will need address. Yeah, that’s complicated. :D
The law is very aggressive here where I live and I was doing it quietly for some quite long time and I am not ready to risk as stakes are quite high lol. :/

Oh and I harvested it just now, I tried sample another time - still same so decided not to wait til friday, just cut it - let go - move forward.

Should be ~80-100g when dried and I dunno what I’m gonna do with it 😂🤣

tastes good even from oven 🤣

Saw some weed being grown on a roof top of a building along the Tour de France bike route. Illegal there. Police were notified and plants were confiscated. Nice tall plants, bushy. Don’t remember what country as the Tour visits diff ones at the start now.

Back
Top Bottom