Pound per plant

That could be an interesting mess. But I'm wondering, how long do you predict that will take to happen?

Hey, that user name... You aren't by chance, one of those guys who gets transported by helicopter to those huge power transmission lines way up in the air, who then gets to clip himself onto them, lol, and journey along the line checking its integrity(?), are you? I always thought that would be an awesomely cool job, although (of course) the person would spend the day staring up at the 155,000 volt to 765,000 volt power line that is inches away from their head instead of getting to watch the scenery down below. But still... Cool job, I would think (and an interesting conversation starter ;) ).

Seen a doco on that.. crazy mofos... Helicopter onto the lines, wire to touch lines and become live, then crawling along them...
Helicopter pilots are just as mad, how close they need to get to allow them into the lines...
You think you could do that? I can barely watch it, lol...

Seen a doco on that.. crazy mofos... Helicopter onto the lines, wire to touch lines and become live, then crawling along them...
Helicopter pilots are just as mad, how close they need to get to allow them into the lines...
You think you could do that? I can barely watch it, lol...
Sacks of steel :rofl:

There was a member here few years ago, curso, he would constantly get between 500-800g per plant under led in 4x4.. it's all in the veg... Quicker way to get a pound out of a tent than by one plant...

I like to respond to the question of time needed. I know pro growers that veg for over 6 months. I will try to get pics of the stocks that are almost 2 inchs.
Its my belief that it will take more time then more light. The time in veg is more important along with high quality light.
It will take more time then more light.

Yeah he's another that will veg out a tree..

I like to respond to the question of time needed. I know pro growers that veg for over 6 months. I will try to get pics of the stocks that are almost 2 inchs.
Its my belief that it will take more time then more light. The time in veg is more important along with high quality light.
It will take more time then more light.

suppose I had missed all that information in the research

Time is the faker and for the question of quicker. If you veg 72 plants for 6 months you with out question will have a high yield over a year. Then fast yield 144 plants in the same year.

You maths make no sense...

We are talking indoor growing? If you veg six month or two weeks, both ways are filling their space for flowers, only you'll get more runs in a year, with less veg times..

I'm setting up a 32"x48"x60" tent with 3 qb boards as a starting point suggested by timber. I'm guessing each of those boards have a roughly similar footprint

I use 1000 watt 600 watt hps. This is the Frist Time I used led. I set This tent up for the light .
I know pro grower that get 3lbs a light.

So at one third the power I'm asking for one third the yield. This make it equal to hps lights.

I cloned 30 clones off this that are now 4inchs tall. if I veg all 30 clones out for the next 6 months at the end of the year I finish a half lb per plant that 15 lb. If the 1lb is hit per plant. The year end will finish over 30 lb . so let's finish the run and see.

We are talking indoor growing? If you veg six month or two weeks, both ways are filling their space for flowers, only you'll get more runs in a year, with less veg times..

I like longer growth phases and big plants. But it's difficult to justify. It's hard to be proud of harvesting a pound off of a plant when your buddy says, "Yeah, I only managed half a pound off mine - but I did so three times while you were farting around with that tree," lol.

Those little 4"x4" pots might only produce 7 grams each, and can be a bit of a pain. Eight square feet of garden space will hold 72 of them, though - at a 7g average, that's 504 grams (18 ounces). Feed your garden rooted clones from a halfway decent mother plant and you're looking at whatever length the actual flowering period is for a complete cycle (repeat as desired ;) ). If this was 25+ years ago and I was still dealing, I'd do that. Or use two-liter pop bottles, which are only slightly larger and have been known to average closer to 12 grams in a SOG with the right strain - or the right mix of strains, if the gardener likes a little variety (something the single-plant monster grow doesn't allow for).

I suppose it all depends on what you're trying to accomplish, how much labor you can (regularly) contribute, personal preference... and whether you are paying your garden's expenses - or it's paying yours ;) .

Back
Top Bottom