Pre-Employment Drug Screening! Help!

GettingTheJob

Alright guys... Pretty nervous over here so I'll cut to the story.

Pretty heavy smoker for about a year and 1/2. Quit on Dec 2nd so today I'm 38 days clean. I'm 5'7' with very athletic build and 155 lbs if anyone thinks that's important.

So, I went have and had myself tested last Friday and the lady tested and told me I was between 15-20 nanograms and just to keep drinking water to clean me out. Made me feel better knowing I had a drug test coming up this week.

Went back in there on Monday and she did a dip stick instead of running it through the machine and told me I was good to go because those are zero tolerance and showed me the stick and how I was negative, so made me feel even better.

Took a First check Home test this morning, and it showed the faint line of being negative so that made feel a little better.

A few hours later and a few pisses later, I went to Labcorp for my pre employment drug screen and took it. Still feeling anxious I went to a Dr's office and paid to have another one separate from the lady that I previously took, and it was basically one of those cup ones. He told me in about 3 mins that I failed and it's still in my system. How is this possible?!!! I know it took the First Check awhile to show the faint negative line, but figured I was good to go. Went back to the lady that operates the drug testing place and she told me no way and to not worry about it because she runs the same test and Labcorp will run it through a machine. Well I'm pretty much freaking out and looking for some advice or piece of mind from anyone who's experienced the same type of inconsistency???

Thanks fellas.

Re: Pre-Employment Drug Screening!! Help!!

THC levels vary both day to day and even during the day based on metabolism and activity. Thats why you don't exercise and eat some fatty foods 3 days before the test. Always use dilution even if you are sure your clean.

Re: Pre-Employment Drug Screening!! Help!!

THC levels vary both day to day and even during the day based on metabolism and activity. Thats why you don't exercise and eat some fatty foods 3 days before the test. Always use dilution even if you are sure your clean.

Thanks bro. I diluted pretty good so I'm hoping that at least passed or will allow me to retest. I took another first home check this morning and it took awhile for the faint line to show up but it was also my first piss of the day and a dark yellow color. Not like the clear one I gave to lab corp.

Back
Top Bottom