Pre-flower development

cbgb

Genetics Mexican Sativa x Afghani
Sex Regular
Height Medium
Flowering Time 10 - 12 weeks
THC Level Unknown
Type Sativa / Indica

hey 420 folks, question / 1) SOME GOOD NEWS !!!!! went to check on the plants with my magnifier...and............... on both plants at the first branch down from the top they each have 2 flower pods with the two white hairs. i think they are both gonna be girls........as long as hermie does not show up..
p.s. is it normal for the white pistils to start at the top ?

2) 90 day germ / veg~ indoor........on june 1st i went to 12/12 ~ today i noticed that the timer (i had set aside) that i had been using for veg was set for 16/8 and not 18/6 could this be an issue ? i can not believe i did not catch that !!!! should the flower / pistil growth be this slow ? as i have not noticed any more "flower/pistil" a couple of folks on 420 said it was stretching....and i still have some new leaf growth at the nodes. should i go to 10/14 or just have patience , patience, patience :) flower time 10-12 weeks,thanks
plant268.jpg

Re: pre~flower development

any plant with sativa inside will take a little longer than an indica would
by an extra 2-4 weeks depending on the amount of sativa inside ...its a wait and see situation,

glad you found the timer error, that will explain the 'pre' flowers on a sativa ....perhaps lol

Back
Top Bottom