Premature?

Fishgoddess

Hi Everyone: I posted this in my journal, but the traffic there is a little slow, so do you think these are ready or am I a preemie as well as a noob. LOL. I don't have a loop to see the trichomes.

Opinions please - here are some photos from today. The OG kush is brown on the top flowers and partially brown on the underneath ones. Should I let it go a few more weeks (weather permitting) ie is it better to let them keep growing? The flowers are getting a bit bigger but the weather is so cold and wet, I don't know when to harvest as this is my first grow.

And the CBD is just starting to turn a bit, but I read you should harvest it earlier to get the max cbd?

Thanks...

Attachments

• Oct7-sat1.jpg
    Oct7-sat1.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Oct7.jpg
    Oct7.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 91
  • Oct7-cbd.jpg
    Oct7-cbd.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 88
Chris... Always so helpful. :thanks: Thank you. So you want the stigmas all kinda curly and cloudly white trichomes. Got ya! :thumb:

That is what I figured, but its getting so cold and rainy with snow to follow soon. Hope they hang in for another two weeks. I've got the top covered so they aren't getting wet all the time at least thanks to my pvc frame, but it kinda hinders the light.

The cbd seems far behind the sativa but it had a really rough start. Does anyone know what happens to the bud if they get frost bite or frozen?

Back
Top Bottom