Pro Feeding Assistance Requested

biotrucker

I have 5 Pineapple Kush plants. They are 12 days into flower. I have attached the picture below.

This is in a hydro system which contains 2 to 3 gallons of solution at any given time. I am feeding them GH's Grow (1-1-6) / Micro (4-0-0) / Bloom (0-5-4), 4 mls/gallon of water as instructed on the bottle. I alternate feeding with just plain water out of fear of burns / blocking and they appear to be satisfied with this.

Upon starting flower, I did increase the Bloom to 10 ml, and I still alternate with plain water. My pH has been maintained around 6 consistently.

Six plants were consuming about a gallon of water a day with some of that due to evap.

I want to push them towards more flower production. They are still very green and what seems to be more leaf production than flowers even under 12/12.

They are showing their sex but not alot of pistils at all. I don't know if changing and/or eliminating a particular nutrient will make a difference or not.

Should I alter their nutrients to push them more towards flowering, and if so, in what quantities? Are there any blooming additives you would suggest?

Thanks for your advice. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom