New Grower Feeding Question

Neighbours

Hey All,

I'm about to switch to flower, I've been using only dry notes such as bat guano so far, but I'm going to try pure blend pro soil bloom for flower. It says to feed 20ml first week of bloom, does this mean I give 20ml of this feed mixed with water for EACH plant? I have 3 white widows in 5 gallon smart pots and 5 hash plants in 3 gallon pots.

Thank you!

Just mix 20ml per gallon with good water and feed all the girls until a little run-off. So after the first gallon continue to make a new batch at 20ml per gallon until all the girls have a little run-off. The three 5 gallon pots alone will probably take about 10/12 gallons of nute rich water before run-off. Just remember a little is better than more. Don't forget your cal/mag. I know bat poo has some but it does take awhile to break down. Good luck

Just mix 20ml per gallon with good water and feed all the girls until a little run-off. So after the first gallon continue to make a new batch at 20ml per gallon until all the girls have a little run-off. The three 5 gallon pots alone will probably take about 10/12 gallons of nute rich water before run-off. Just remember a little is better than more. Don't forget your cal/mag. I know bat poo has some but it does take awhile to break down. Good luck

Thanks for your help.. I've also been using Epsom salts and molasses for my cal mag. So I'll get a 1 gallon container and do the 20ml per jug. 10 to 12 jugs seems like a lot but I guess the 5 gallons are pretty big. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom