Master Kush day 38

evil1now

Hi all
I have been reading here on the forums and around the web and have a few questions for any one that would like to help A grower out...

I have 10 girls that are in day 38 of flowering
the place i bought the seeds said 8 - 9 weeks

My questions

I have been feeding Pure Blend Pro soil formula 1.5-4-5
I have no clue if this is the correct stuff i just wanted a organic grow..
It says to feed 30 mill per gallon i have been only feeding 3 mill a gallon
after every 3rd water cycle
The tips on the leaves are yellow should i up this now?

next question
When do i stop feeding and when do i start to Flush

If any one could help me

Thanks aton

:Rasta:

This is Master Kush-(Hindu Kush x Skunk #1)- as well at 32 days with no nutrients but Big Bloom. It looks likes it's doin ok.
====================================================================================================================
Picture_025.jpg

Picture_027.jpg

Picture_026.jpg

hERE IS A fEW PICS oF MY gIRLS DAY 44

hAVING SOME ISSUES WITH THEM NOW
tHEY ARE STARTING TO TURN MALE ALOT OF SEED PODS HAVE STARTED TO form woops sorry about caps..

Plx let me no what i should do..

Thanks

3.JPG

The on in the middle is one big girl
4.JPG

MasterKushF1.JPG

I really can not figure this camra out takes crapy pics in high light

Top on the big girl

7.JPG

5.JPG

Thanks

Is it possible for you to get a shot of these seed pods or male flowers? Seems strange that this late in the game you would have males, seems more likely that you have females that turned hemi from some sort of stress.

Yes they are turing hemi

So should i still finish this grow out ?

Or what should i do this is my first grow and not to sure what to do..

Thanks

man finish the grow, infact they have a product out that if your have a hemi plant, it will kill the males and leave you with a female again....i know it works cause i did a trial and stressed 4 plants and turned them into hemi's then i used the product and male parts are gone after 2-3 weeks.

weediologist said:
man finish the grow, infact they have a product out that if your have a hemi plant, it will kill the males and leave you with a female again....i know it works cause i did a trial and stressed 4 plants and turned them into hemi's then i used the product and male parts are gone after 2-3 weeks.

There is NO product that removes the male part of hermaphrodite's.

evil1now, you mentioned in another thread that your wife turned the light on out of cycle. That's why they have turned herm. If I were you I'd harvest now. When the pollen sacs explode and start shedding pollen, it will cause massive amt's of seeds and less pot to smoke.

Ok i will have to wait until friday though
Hope this will not affect it ...

Damn this sucks because they are really starting to go off...

Lol

figures my luck..:Rasta:

What type of lighting do you have running lil

I run 400 hps

Soil is fox farm that I also mix with worm casting

I pot with those big plastic tubs that you would see at Wal-Mart I think 12 gallon..
I put 5 in each one (I have very small space to work with)
I use hydro balls about 1 inch high at the bottom of the tub then get some of the weed-stop screen from Wal-Mart and line the rest of the tub with it..
Also add 1 inch PVC and put it in my tub before the soil so the water can evaporate.

Then add my soil.

I feed on every 3rd watering
With the pure blend pro soil mix
I was only doing 2.5ml per gallon of water

400 watt too and fox farm soil ocean stuff, 3 gallon pots, no nutrients really except fox farm big bloom and sugar mix.

Back
Top Bottom