Problem of a diffrent type

I got nabor

Whare can I grow a plant with put it being discoverd, thairs a lot of talk about helocopters with a special heat seeing device that can pick up the heat that pot plants give off whats up with that??? Any ideas guys I want to grow my own plant but it seems risky. PLZ help

lol well damn u know mines out side in da bk and no gehtto birds got me so far
but if not just grow it under sumbushes or in a closet sumwhere dude u can igure it out i believe in u lol

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BIG GROWS.. AINT GOING TO WAST THER FUIL ON A SMALL GROW.. SO KEEP IT SMALL OR SPACE THEM OUT..
THEY ARE ALL OVER HERE IN HUMBOLDT COUNTY CAL. BUT THEY CANT GET US ALL..:cough:
P.J. OUT..........

It's not the heat generated from the plants (which there isn't) they are looking for it is the heat that is generated by the grow lights. Plus, it has been ruled against the law to use such infrared devices to spy on people because it is now considered an invasion of privacy.

Getting caught by a helicopter or by your electricity bill being too high are myths, people get caught growing by telling too many other people.

RooRman said:
Getting caught by a helicopter or by your electricity bill being too high are myths, people get caught growing by telling too many other people.
Amen to that brother RooRman. LOL "Loose lips..." and all that.
Vin

RooRman said:
It's not the heat generated from the plants (which there isn't) they are looking for it is the heat that is generated by the grow lights. Plus, it has been ruled against the law to use such infrared devices to spy on people because it is now considered an invasion of privacy.

SORRY BUT IT AINT NO MYTH..
EVERY SEP. - OCT. C.H.I.P. HAS DRUG MONEY THEY USE TO GO OUT AND LOOK FOR OUT DOOR GROWS AND THEY GET 100.000 OF PLANTS EVERY YEAR.
YOUR RIGHT ITS NOT THE HEAT THEY LOOK FOR. THEY SET THER F.L.I.R.
(FORWORD LOOKING INFARED) TO THE GREEN OF THE PLANTS AND THEY STICK OUT BIG TIME..
WE SEE IT ON THE NEWS EVERY YEAR. THEY JUST DROP DOWN CUT ALL OF THEM DOWN LOAD EM UP AND FLY AWAY.. JUST LIKE THAT...
THEY WILL SET AND LOOK FOR YOU TO GO WORK ON YOUR GROW (WATER. PRUNE. FEED)BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT IS ON PUBLIC LAND AND NO ONE GETS BUSTED.. BUT ALL YOUR WORK IS GONE.
THE RESON THEY DO IT LATE IN THE YEAR IS ALL THE VEG AROUND YOUR PLANTS IS BROWN OR DEAD AND THE PLANTS ARE REAL GREEN..
BUT ITS TRUE YOU CANT TELL ANY ONE...
P.J. OUT.....

Mj plants do hold a heat signature. Almpst the same as certain tall grasses.
The Police use this sig to locate hidden fields of mj. In the air all plants look the same. They check wildlife preservations,open farm land and anyplace they consider a hot spot. They can not do this to your home cause its against the law for them to try. Electric companies can only see consumption rates and a lot of folks are wasteful with electricity. Unless you have like 6 to 12 thousand watt lights, I doubt they could say anything plus a high energy bill does not give a right to get a warrant and search your property.(They are trying to change this, it was in the news)
The reason why most people get caught is talking too much, unsecure place to grow, smell,family and ect.

RooRman said:

Well I just want like one plant ya know I dont wan to be come some grow it your self dealer or any thing like that... Im shure I can get a way with one plant and all, if I can find a spot [they will] NEVER find it and all. As for the heat that they give off thats 100% true I use to habe a friend that grew them under pine trees cuz pine trees give off the the sme heat of mask the heat some thing like that. But you guys let me know any growing tips like how nuch water sun soil (ect) pm me of just post it up THANK YOU

EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ON HERE.
JUST START READING AND YOU WILL BE A PRO IN NO TIME..
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A DEALER IF YOU HAVE A BIG GARDEN IT'S JUST A GOOD WAY TO GET YOUR MED'S PUT UP FOR THE YEAR..
SO HAVE FUN BE SAFE AND GET TO GROWING..
P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

RooRman said:

actually they do have infared detectors that actually hone in on the heat signature of marijuana plants in particular. so yes they can in fact tell the difference between a marijuana plant and a tree or shrub.

and once again yes electricity spikes can draw attention to your grow and depending on what state you reside, can be enough for a warrant ect. but this was much more of a concern of times past as now the Feds are under fire from every direction for their anti-pot stance so it is much more unlikely this will happen anymore unless it is a giant indoor grow like the one in Tenessee that went down.

fuck all that hard shit, if ur worried about growing 1 plant outside, tie that bitch over and make it run against the grown, if people can do Lst in ditchs along the road and get away with it, iam damn sure u can get away with doing Lst in ur back yard.......

Back
Top Bottom