Problem with 2 strains. Critical Kush and White russian/Kush

havoc902

I have been growing 2 strains of marijuana under a medical license. We recived a bunch of clones just after our Critical Kush seeds were germinated.
long story short, 4 clones made it, the other 11 are Critical kush (seedlings)
medium is Sunshine mix #4
in tupperware totes (72L maybe?)
4 plants under each 1000w hps bulbs. will be 2 per bulb during flower. with 1 left for a scrog test I am doing.

The 4 clones are exhibiting problems, which started on the top leaves. they are canoeing and have lighert green areas between veins.

the first 4 seedlings I transplanted into totes are doing fine, aside from one my partner flushed, but has since sprung back to health and is catching up to the other 3.

The other 7 were exhibiting fert burn and my partner on advise flushed the soil. They have not sprung back as of yet. but I have now transplanted them into totes.

Problem #1
Clones: What does these signs indicate? should I trim the affected leaves, or are they good indicators if the problem is resolved? (100_662[1].jpg 100_663[1].jpg clone1.jpg)

Problem #2
First 4 seedlings. as you can see, the first 4 seedlings are massive!. I have never seen plants grow with this girth. my issue is, the top fan leaves are sooo big that they block all light to the sprouts coming off the bottom. Should I cut the fan leaf to give it more light? I would usually just cut the srout because it is on the bottom and would only become wispy bud anyways, but the stalk on the SPROUT the first leaf up is almost the size of a PENCIL already!! so I am thinking maybe it will be big enough to reach the top of the canopy? if not, should I prune the new sprout?

Problem #3
The last 7 were flushed. and my knowledge of sunshine mix is that is does not contain natural nutriance. so if you flush it, you can pretty much starve the plant. is this correct? these plants are all pale in color, and bottom leave are yellowish as you can see. am I correct in assuming the flushing had a negative effect? I since gave them 1/4 dose of my advanced nut regimine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

will post photos shortly

100_0662_1_.jpg

View image in gallery

looks like a magnesium deficiency, if your water ph is rising in your soil because you are over watering them then the plant cant absorb magnesium

Back
Top Bottom