Purple Pics

Yes, same here, had one nugget and one monster.

CCE11521-A479-4006-9249-AF3DFA92D124.jpeg
Absolutely freeken beautiful brother.

Thats awesome. Love all those huge colas.WOW.
Here is a Jher I got a couple zips from. Cool damp fall hampered things a bit but she came through.

E48419B8-B269-4497-A503-204AA095B053.png

Here is a Jher I got a couple zips from. Cool damp fall hampered things a bit but she came through.

E48419B8-B269-4497-A503-204AA095B053.png
She was over 11 feet tall with out the pot. 40 gallon soft pot . She was 3 months old before going outside.

Wow! I love the soft pots! The bigger the better! Seems the largest yields for me come from the largest pots used? I don’t think that’s a coincidence after this many years:)
Bigger roots can grow bigger plants. You have to let her get a good footing before flower just my theory. Going to go with air pots next summer. Hopefully a green house too.Freeken mites.

Bigger roots can grow bigger plants. You have to let her get a good footing before flower just my theory. Going to go with air pots next summer. Hopefully a green house too.Freeken mites.
How was the flavor? Pine? Mine didn’t have piney, more sweet.
The indoor always seems more flavorful. Very sweet and aeromatic. The blackjack is half cbd I enjoy it also sweet. But im no conesure. By any means. I only recently started smoking again after breaking a very in my back. I been mostly making nonpsycoactive medicinal products for my self. It used to make me paranoid, but that was back in high-school. Now I'm a happy guy.

The indoor always seems more flavorful. Very sweet and aeromatic. The blackjack is half cbd I enjoy it also sweet. But im no conesure. By any means. I only recently started smoking again after breaking a very in my back. I been mostly making nonpsycoactive medicinal products for my self. It used to make me paranoid, but that was back in high-school. Now I'm a happy guy.
That should say breaking a vertebrae not very.

So very sorry to hear of your back:( glad you are happy now ! Pain control is a challenge

So very sorry to hear of your back:( glad you are happy now ! Pain control is a challenge
Doctors drugs did me no favors.
Too much of this my whole life
didn’t help either.

4F8E9EA0-AEB7-4DD7-90FA-0663248564CB.png

District 17 ama. Mid Illinois. Best memories of my childhood were weekends at the racetrack!
No bills or aches to worry about. Just making sure you remembered to grab your license before you left the house on a warm Sunday morning. I still have two bikes in a storage container. Probably give them to the Grand kids. Don't think ill ever to be able ride again.

Back
Top Bottom