QF plus day 7 no word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxietyridden

Here's my story. I know there's a ton of these threads but I'm panicking now and could use some up to date knowledge.
I'm in OR. I was offered a position contingent upon a DOT test. The offer happened quickly and I was left with no honest choices. I used QF plus w/urea for the first time ever. Verified batch number with spectrum. Temp was great, collector checked it off. Donation was a breeze, no suspicion. Test was taken last Friday 6/5/15 at local collection agency then sent to Quest.
It is now Friday 6/12 and I have not heard from an MRO. I have been in contact with HR regarding other paperwork etc to keep comms open. HR told me this morning that they are waiting for my background check and it is almost done. I was told by HR that when my background and screening were done I would be contacted. So, here we are. 7 days, no mention of drug tests, no MRO, only that background check is almost done.

Is it safe to assume QF plus worked at this point?

Also, on a side note. If a person tested positive for a prescription med, benzo etc. Once the MRO contacts the donor for info do they contact the prescribing physician or the pharmacy for confirmation?

They contact your Dr who prescribed it. But if you used quick fix you shouldn't have to worry about that right? Keep us posted on your results. Relax & breathe. Shit just takes a while.

Thanks for replying.
Yes I know I don't have to worry about a Rx med. I am just curious because I used QF and my Psych may ask why he never got a call...

I'm more worried/concerned with the fact that it's now Friday night (one week since test) with no word.

I know playing the game is stressful. When they ask me if I'm taking anything I tell them no. Not even allergy medicine. No word can be a good thing. Since its Friday they'll probably call it in Monday. Or even if they contacted your hr today chances are they will wait til Monday to tell you since you can't start this week. Take it easy.

Thanks for the replies. Obviously my worry is that they'll discover it's synthetic. I mean there's no drugs in it to detect so it should have passed on day 1 (that's my understanding 24-48hrs for neg result) unless it failed the validity test which I assume is done on day 1 as well (wouldn't they make sure it's real before testing it?)
Either way it seems that I would have been contacted by now if there was a problem with the sample.

Stressing sucks for sure man I feel you. I know when I did my pre employment test they sent it to another lab to test. Maybe with a couple days in the mail the lab being busy its just taking a long time. I'll be rooting for you! I get dot randomed myself. Its so stressful the thought of losing my job. I've quit burning. Its been almost 2 years & I still haven't got picked so I figure its gotta be coming. The peemannwas there once a month sometimes twice. (Fucking assholes!!) Lately they've been hiding him. They have him come in after we all clock in. I've got 2 weeks off coming & was REALLY looking forward to burning & using quickfix. I really hope it all works out for you! Then we can relax & play the game. I bought hand warmers at a snowboard shop. 2 for $1. Its super easy to get it up to temp & be ready every morning when you walk thru the door. I got the leg strap from the quick fix site & used a belt from a old synthetic pouch with the belt. Its comfy & know one can see it. Playing the fucking game! Try n enjoy your weekend. Your probably stressing for nothing.

Thanks for the reply. To those of you familiar with quick fix plus w/urea, is there any reason at all to stress these days? Is delivering the "sample" the only risky part?
Spectrum assured me that they were 100% certain it will pass at quest.

My buddy used it for a department of defense job. Gotta be like a dot test if not harder. He tells me all the time don't worry it will work.

Wow, that's what I keep hearing.
Any other success stories lately? It's now Saturday so just waiting through the weekend. Hoping for Monday...

Its the background check that takes the most time. Its done through the government and we all know how slow they are. Have had 5 or 6 of them done and its always at least a week and can take up to a month. Had one job where they were taking forever so I just started working anyways. Sub contractor for the USPS. Security is so lax that a background check really doesn't matter. You can just wlak right into these places just like you can airports.
If they haven't mentioned failing the drug test by now then it means you're fine there.

You got it. In my experience - the MRO will only contact you if you test positive.

Not sure how they verify prescriptions.

Ya, I figured the MRO would contact for positive or substitution.

No word yet...
Am I in the clear? This is business day #7 since sample delivered.

Also, my paranoia is getting the better of me. Has anyone ever lost a job or anything by posting these types of things?

Your gonna have a giant weight off your chest when you get the call with your start date. Is this a dot job where you will be getting randomed tested? It might be too stressful for you. But once you pass this you'll know it works. You'll need a belt & a daily supply of hand warmers. I'm pulling for you man. You got this.

Sweet, that's what I figured and lol, no that's not my name haha

I have had the most stressful week I've had in a long time. I already have diagnosed anxiety disorders and this is too much. It is a DOT job but I have a friend who's worked there for 6 years without a random so I don't think that's an issue. I'd quit indulging if there were randoms I'm not cut out for this kind of anxiety. Thanks to all for the support and info!

Please let me know when you get hired & the all clear sign. I haven't burned in months! Got vacation at the end of month. One week camping in the green triangle! I will burn like a chimney & not quit once I hear it worked for you. The shit we gotta do even with my medical maryjuana card. I miss Mary Jane SO much!!!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom