QF plus day 7 no word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, that's what I figured and lol, no that's not my name haha

I have had the most stressful week I've had in a long time. I already have diagnosed anxiety disorders and this is too much. It is a DOT job but I have a friend who's worked there for 6 years without a random so I don't think that's an issue. I'd quit indulging if there were randoms I'm not cut out for this kind of anxiety. Thanks to all for the support and info!

Everyone gets nervous the first time at subbing. As far as randoms, thats not all you have to worry about. If you should have any kind of an accident at work you will be required to go get a drug test so keep that in mind and keep some synthetic handy.

At 8 business days without any mention of the screening is it safe to assume I'm good to go? I'm losing my shit
I should add that this is so important to me because it is Way better pay and the career field I want to be in. It's a big deal for me, life changing.

Dang. You must be good. They would have called you by now if there was a problem with it. I was hoping you got the all clear start tomorrow call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom